Sign in to follow this  
Someone

Merry Christmas* you lovely Ginnungans <3 (Post your Xmas pictures here! :D)

*and all the other holidays or no holidays being celebrated.

I hope you all have an awesome time with gaming, families, and all the good stuff in the world.

Here we haven't really decorated even, but however did get a sweater for Echo so she tried that on. :D
So here's a picture of her trying out her new sweater, hope to see tons of pictures from you guyses decorations and celebrations or just everyday stuff if you don't celebrate. :D

20171209_195840.jpg

What is there to like? I love it!  :heart:

Edited by Lyngs

:heart: Funnily enough, she actually did not mind the sweater at all, first time I put clothes on her. I figured since I gotta dress up for christmas with the family she should aswell, plus that makes for some adorable pictures.

Waiting for the kittens in santa hats Lyngs. :D

After much preparation, we did a full hour of photoshooting with only a small pee break and lunch for the kitties. They had a lot of fun, mostly, although they did not appreciate the hats while on, they loved playing with them. In the end the misses was pulling her hair in frustration for constantly being ½ a second too late, or early with the camera. 

In the end this is what was semi useable out of several hundred Pictures... Cats!

Merry Christmas!

Edit: Bella left, Murphy Right.

post-33394-0-76058600-1513342617_thumb.jpg

post-33394-0-33628700-1513342634_thumb.jpg

post-33394-0-54510800-1513342652_thumb.jpg

post-33394-0-29361400-1513342678_thumb.jpg

post-33394-0-64656900-1513342696_thumb.jpg

post-33394-0-22762800-1513342717_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lyngs

Burns > Animals  :heart:

This a million times!

If the other pics had images of SomeoneAnyoneNobodyTheBeeofSupers, Knus the Viking and more than just the hand of our glorious Lyngs then they would have been on an almost unobtainable level though. But alas, a kid from Manchester with a silly grin takes the spotlight! 

Will you wear the hat for another 9 days mate? 

Now all I need for Christmas is to see Rellic in a wooly Christmas jumper (and only that) and we're good to go. :)

This post has absolutely nothing to do with having never seen a picture of Someone and Knus - and certainly is not my attempt to coax a picture out of them.

Edited by Cupe
Grammar

I need a like button

Also this amuses the hell of me... because your wife posts pictures of your own children on facebook, looking comparably as cute as these animals. You has a like button there, but never press it. Do you wish they were puppies Tony? :P

Will you wear the hat for another 9 days mate?

The hat hasn’t been removed since the 1st! Edited by Joeezor

Lyngs, I LOVE IT. :D You actually did it. <3 I had no chance getting the hat on Echo, she only wanted to eat it, but I can probably get a pic of her eating it. 

They are so cute. <3

And Burns obviously you are a little cute too, but sadly I gotta pick the kittens over you this time, I mean look at them!

More xmas pictures, where is xmas Gromky? Maybe that's what you need to do to get Rellic to send you a saucy pic? ;)

24581204_10214849757778335_480240292_n.j

And merry Xmas gromk, here's me when I was stupid and walked through the blizzard the other day. Most xmasy picture I could find. :D

Burns, the Misses likes the boytoy look. What ever that Means. *hugs*

Someone, I wish we had snow like that. You look like you could use a big warm hug. Awesome Picture with the house in the background and the snow and the red cheeks. *hugses*

Nice try Cog. Showing off how a big boy you are does not Count as a Christmas Photo! Love the belly tease though.  ;) 

Btw. Cog. If we ever meet up, I have a sceene from a movie I want to cross off of my bucketlist. You can be Johnny...

YAY - A pic of SomeoneAnyone-who is no longer a no-body without an image to assign to her. Fantastic!

I shall have to contribute to this thread sometime between now and Christmas as a thank you!

... you look real damn cold though. Still, looks fun to me! 

Btw. Cog. If we ever meet up, I have a sceene from a movie I want to cross off of my bucketlist. You can be Johnny...

We must photograph this.

Lyngs and Cupe, I was really cold. It wasn't actually that cold out, only about -5, but the powdery blizzard made it impossible to see, and I was full of snow from top to toe. Was really nice when I got inside at work and could get a cup of hot chocolate. <3 I learned my lesson though, to look out the window before assuming the weather is nice. :D

Cog, now you need to find something christmasy to lift and show that instead! :D

+1 to the photo, Lyngs would be an awesome Baby aswell. :heart:

Cog, why is the American flag draping from the ceiling in that Gym? Did you go there for altitude training? ;)

Cog, why is the American flag draping from the ceiling in that Gym? Did you go there for altitude training? ;)

It could also be the Imperial flag of Japan.

Indeed, he could have gone there (or literally anywhere else) for altitude training also!

I see. I presume your training is towards ending this individual? Final raid boss and all that.

Edited by Cupe

Why are you people forcing clothes on your pets? God damn

No force was used. Cunning persuation and persitence was used. You, of all people,  know how it Works. ;)

Edited by Lyngs

Gromk likes all beings which are within his proximity to be naked at all times.

All beings? :o
I don't even wanna know.

Gromk they love being in clothes, Echo loves it at least cause she got so much treats. :heart:

Anyhow, thought I'd share this too. Got sent a xmas picture of Echo's brother, and put it side by side of a picture of her, they are twinsies. <3
More christmas stuff of Echo will come tomorrow, she got stolen today so I had to wait with her celebration til tomorrow.

Merry Christmas you lovelies :heart:

IMG_20171225_000549_603.jpg

Sign in to follow this