Tangha

Grim Dawn

Thinking about buying this.

Anyone still playing? Or advising not to start this one?

Hey, you can definately play this alone, it'd a really really good game. I've not played it for as I played it quite a bit vanilla, and modded

My advice for any action rpg is to follow a build so you can learn the game with a build that you know that works. also there is a few video's out there that will help you in the beginning, like where to find good starting weapons.

Thanks! Bought the full package with all expansions for 36 euros en steam. Let's roll.

Just a heads up, I thought the game was a bit cluncky at the beginning. But after pushing through the beginning stages I really started to appreciate the game. So give the game some time if you feel the same ^^ Have fun!

Edited by Chasin

1 hour ago, Chasin said:

Just a heads up, I thought the game was a bit cluncky at the beginning. But after pushing through the beginning stages I really started to appreciate the game. So give the game some time if you feel the same ^^ Have fun!

Atm I just run around with my gun and shoot at stuff. I see no option to sprint/jump/dodge so feels a little cluncky indeed. Also, I don't really have skills and I'm level 11. Maybe doing something wrong, but I'm following this guide; MR. THUMPYSHARTS Dual Wield Physical/Pierce Gun Tactician

All I really did atm is the Crucible for the easy devotion points.

Edited by Eaglix

It's good that you are following a build with a leveling guide atleast. I'd expect you got a few more skills by now ^^

Just beat both Vanilla and Forgotten Gods endbosses on Veteran mode. Just a few quests to finish, paths to explore and I'll be jumping into Elite mode.

Never have I seen so many positive comments on social media regarding the dev's work. And I can see why. This game is an arpg gem. It would be far more popular if it had had decent marketing. Nevertheless, it sells it's own. People loving this game are mostly PoE and Diablo II fans.

Thanks to the mods, you can even mod the game to get the real Diablo II feel! (With I haven'y yet, shame on me.)

EndbossFGxpVeteran.png

Edited by Eaglix