Meilink

Lineage 2: Revolution

Tried it ( only a bit ) on asian servers, game sounds really nice, but i don t like the way you have to grind : Auto move button.
If you want, your toon move and quest alone while you are working or coocking.. It s like "legit bot" . It s a bit sad imo.

But i ll still give a try when the game come to us. in high lvl raids or pvp, I don t think you can use auto mode so it deserve to see wht the game say. At least by respect for the 5 years we played it like monks ^^

I pre-registered it to hold my name... went on server 1 as a Dark Elf warrior.

Like Target said, it;s the pvp or castle vs castle that will make this game either worth it or not.

haha useless howley, fucking useless. when you look at the word useless in the dictionary it says your name.

ˈjuːsləs/
a person named stephen howley that is not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome. 
synoniemen: futile, pointless, impractical, hopeless, bootless, unusable, inefficacious, impotent, fruitless, profitless, unproductive

Yay, Zyphi managed to make a proper insult for once. Did you copy that from one of the letters Howley sent to your mom? How sweet.

Ok i m done, Auto questing and bashing killed my interest for the game.
It s more like a "managment game" than a rpg.

That s sad, that game could have been good.

i am still playing, level 40 now. I kinda like it, takes away like 2 hours everyday. Not really doing the afk grinding or anything. i just play or i dont play..

How you guys doing on levels and gear now?

I've been slow but efficient. Level 50 on my main, Spellhowler and I have a second account with a S.Elder almost 50. 

I have the pvp staff for both and enchanted up, I'm going to keep my armor at S+30 and keep combining to get the pvp armor instead and then level that up.

How you guys doing on levels and gear now?

I've been slow but efficient. Level 50 on my main, Spellhowler and I have a second account with a S.Elder almost 50. 

I have the pvp staff for both and enchanted up, I'm going to keep my armor at S+30 and keep combining to get the pvp armor instead and then level that up.

post-30046-0-19806500-1512176600_thumb.png

US / Aden04 here with about 15 old Bartz players.

Why no warning before launch???! I would of definitely played with you -.-

Why no warning before launch???! I would of definitely played with you -.-

I only discovered it a couple of days ago. got a lvl 40SwS and planning to dual box an EE with that soon. non stop afk grind with bluestacks :)

My eyes are too poor and fingers to big to play anything on a mobile

I use Bluestacks at home. Like ILLA just mentioned, you can run several instances at a time too so, pocket healer....

Bluestacks is an android emulator and has been working well with L2R for me, even when doing normal quests or killing, not just afk grinding.

I use Bluestacks at home. Like ILLA just mentioned, you can run several instances at a time too so, pocket healer....

Bluestacks is an android emulator and has been working well with L2R for me, even when doing normal quests or killing, not just afk grinding.

Works fine here too. only with 2 instances it hangs sometimes. So I think my computer isn't strong enough to run 2 instances at once. Gonna add 8GB of RAM, that should do the trick I hope.