Sign in to follow this  
Gromk

EverQuest

Yeh guild is Ok - at a point where they really just need a few more regular people and will progress well. They currently working on AoW but killed everything up to that.

Myself and Milandriel are they from Ginnunga, along with Sinful. Also a few people I know from playing EQ the first time round.

Am trying to convince Elundil to join! :)

Am now trying to recover all my old acocunts. Only found Pyen, dagaters account is online but no chars on at all so dunno if they delited em all.

Nelas i have no clue and need to recover her old email, will prolly try that tonight.

Wizul might join me tonight with the recovery of old accounts...

On agnar i started a Bard Pyenn 8/

/Py

Weed tollerance 0 is more like it. Haha

I was thinking about posting this yesterday! Then I changed my mind because I didnt know if you would feel comfortable about it and here you are posting it yourself.

I love you :wub:

Gromk - gonna come play a beastlord with us?

I want to, but I know I won't have time enough to make it as fun as I want it.

Not time enough?

I have a blast running around looking and remembering stuffs.. ogre but scratch.

Guk evacs and trains 8)

And only the community, standing there with lockjaw and ppl come help and buffs me.. love it

Not time enough?

I have a blast running around looking and remembering stuffs.. ogre but scratch.

Guk evacs and trains 8)

And only the community, standing there with lockjaw and ppl come help and buffs me.. love it

We did that running around this summer. If I play I wanna raid.

We will do that to when we hit 60, we are like 30 to 34 now and not rushing it!

Feel free to join us in the other guild if you like - even for leveling there are plenty of alts and stuff to play with. If nothing else there is more green chat which is fun. You can start joining some raids from about 50 but also no pressure to do so.

PS bring Elundil with you

Send me a mess later on or join us in ts.

The only problem i can se is that we need all to join.. we cannot leave one behind.

Hey guys sorry I've not been around much the last week. The new house is taking more time up than I thought it would! :)

I see everyone got invited to the guild though which is great x

Wow, they must really be proud of themselves... Bullying an anorexic dragon  :( the poor thing

Sign in to follow this