Lyngs

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Holy christ, make that in to a news item, frame it, put it on a pedistal and kiss it!

Holy christ, make that in to a news item, frame it, put it on a pedistal and kiss it!

The clickbait. Watched a lot, didnt see Xbow. Noticed how long it was, jumped a head. No crossbow.

Much sadness.

I was dissapointed just because I was hoping for 3 crossbow kills from 775m. It was either damn clickbait or I can't read. Probably both. Good video tho.

I was dissapointed just because I was hoping for 3 crossbow kills from 775m. It was either damn clickbait or I can't read. Probably both. Good video tho.

There's an & sign between them!! 

There's an & sign between them!! 

Thats what a click baiter would say.

I can't tell if the sound goes funny with your voices, or that's just klingon swedish :P

Bought a 1080TI, still don't cap the FPS. I can turn on tons of stuff and change settings I guess, but I don't know which ones. Hepl?

I was about to ask if the game was running any better these days...lol

Guess ill have to go and see if I can enjoy fortnite despite all the building, that runs awesome atleast.

I was about to ask if the game was running any better these days...lol

Guess ill have to go and see if I can enjoy fortnite despite all the building, that runs awesome atleast.

So Fortnite it is! F2p, who’s joining! :D

Try out Realm Royale while you are at it. I hear great things.

Try out Realm Royale while you are at it. I hear great things.

I find it interesting but at current state desync/netcode and lack of region lock makes it hardly playable for first 5 min of round. Rounds are rather fast, addition of classes and forges make it stand out from other BR games.

Ok so thats a no.. Fortnite it is.

The new Battlefield will also have a battle royale mode so that might be fun with a squat also. But will be a while until that is released.

So Fortnite it is! F2p, who’s joining! :D

Well Fornite is the better game, according to me... and ALL the other people that switched from PUBG. 

But PUBG still have all the Chinese with them, so you can still consider it "popular". But, its falling fast.

Discuss.

Not sure about gameplay these days, I do not like the building in fortnite so I would enjoy pubg more.....but they dropped the ball with the horrible netcode at the start and terrible performance, so I got a refund and from what I've been reading they never really fixed it.

Ok so thats a no.. Fortnite it is.

The new Battlefield will also have a battle royale mode so that might be fun with a squat also. But will be a while until that is released.

so you will be playing this in the gym? or just doing squats while you 360 no scope headshoot newbs?

Not sure about gameplay these days, I do not like the building in fortnite so I would enjoy pubg more.....but they dropped the ball with the horrible netcode at the start and terrible performance, so I got a refund and from what I've been reading they never really fixed it.

Well, it’s pretty damn good now, especially after the server tick rate fix. It’s better optimized overall, better hit registration, less frame drops, less desync.

The breaking up of spawn island to different areas was amazing for lag and so on. I don’t know enough about computers, FPS and stuff to know, but maybe the choice of game engine for this type of game wasn’t awesome considering that capping the frame rate is very very hard.

I haven’t played any Fortnite at all, I’ll probably give it a go during my vacation, maybe I’ll get hooked. I was intrigued by the single player/defense gameplay, I love the graphics, but I got turned off at first when they pushed it in to battle royal. They seem to have made it really awesome however.

But. And this is a huge but (badum-tsch), PUBG has something I find critical that Fortnite lacks. Matchmaking. It’s not an optimal system right now, considering most of us were in the top 10% last season and we get pretty damn outgunned at that level of play, but somehow ended up there regardless. But it still beats farming complete retards just to g eat instagibbed by the next guy.

At our office there’s a bunch of gamers, all but one plays PUBG, eventhough everyone besides me has played both quite a bit. And the guy who plays FN spent our lunch complaining how laggy and broken FN is atm. Chimps statement about “ALL” is just inaccurate and seems to me to be a troll attempt to create teams, conflict and hate, he’s just like those right wing populists and Russian net trolls. In fact, Chimp is probably a Russian troll.

It’s just DIFFERENT, besides the obvious aesthetics and building mechanics there’s just tons of stuff that are different.

FN has bloom spray (right?) PUBG has similar spray as CS, which I prefer as a mechanic.

PUBG can be played in FPP (which we play), I don’t think I even want to know how FN would look in FPP when fighting around people spamming new walls and shit.

And so on.

Play both! PUBG is absolutely amazing right now, FN seems awesome. If you want “real” go PUBG, if you want “cartoon” go FN.

P.S. Thanks for the links Lyngs, will try them settings when I get home to my precious! D.S.

Wait! The Gromk plays FPP now, what gives?

Only played FPP since they fixed it back in, uhm, September? October? I dunno, quite a bit before 1.0 which was New Years or around there. Before that I had insane framedrops and crap in FPP but not as much in TPP. Maybe there still is a difference, haven’t seen the game in third person for months.

Add me in Fortnite if ya need more players! jonas@freeplay.se i like the different gamemodes 5x20ppl was fun and the 50v50 is fun, make a 4 group and invide oponent side etc.. 8)

Edited by Pyen

Fucked up part is that that song is not an edit, I was listening to it to pump myself up! =D

I still play Fortnite pve and love it, perfect slow grind game for me right now.

Personally I prefer PUBG battle royale but thats probably because I get to play with friends and talk shit.

Up for trying fortnite in a squad, let me know when u wanna try Cog.