Lyngs

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Seems like Tencent is cleaning up the PUBG scene in Chyna before launch.

120 people has been arrested for creating and/or distibubuting cheats.

Will be interesting to see if this will result in a drop in cheaters or if devs in outher countries will pick up the trade

Only have news link from a Swedish site though

https://www.fz.se/nyhet/275524-kinesisk-polis-arresterar-120-battlegrounds-fuskmakare

I am so sad I didn't save the part when I was raging over Karges driving, I was being a bad friend, but Karge was also driving around in the blue for a full hour when it wasn't needed.

Edit: I want to point out that I edited out a few times when Karge said things like "I jumped in to a room, I can't get out" and such to be a good friend..

Edited by Gromk

I am so sad I didn't save the part when I was raging over Karges driving, I was being a bad friend, but Karge was also driving around in the blue for a full hour when it wasn't needed. playing a 4D-chess driving game I didnt understand and it won us that sweet chicken dinner!

FTFY

I am so sad I didn't save the part when I was raging over Karges driving, I was being a bad friend, but Karge was also driving around in the blue for a full hour when it wasn't needed. playing a 4D-chess driving game I didnt understand and it won us that sweet chicken dinner!

FTFY

Touché!

No idea why Shadowplay decides to cut the end of matches like that.

Anyways, FPP is not freezing as much anymore.

Edited by Gromk

You are fucking Rambo! Blueballing me with those endings though.

Pretty cool new loot heatmaps of both Erangel and Miramar. Zoom in to see individual buildings.

Not every place is fully mapped yet but most is.

http://pubgg.com/maps/

They have an app that you can download that acts as an overlay and tracks you on the heatmap in-game.

But I would be careful to use it since they are bannig more and more third party apps now.

Yeah care for your ears, but holy shit the difference is huge!

It's most likely G-Sync doing wonders.

Edited by Gromk

Higher, stable fps will give better results. So will a larger screen as it makes it easier to spot movement and hit targets.

Also, dont underestimate the "I have a cool new screen. Fuck yeah!" effect.

I tried the mobile version of PUBG today. I was surpriced on how good it was.

Nice game for when ur away from home or lazy in bed. Also, it's free.

And I got a chicken dinner on my first solo game.

Higher, stable fps will give better results. So will a larger screen as it makes it easier to spot movement and hit targets.

Also, dont underestimate the "I have a cool new screen. Fuck yeah!" effect.

Spectating Karge on his ultra wide his field of view isn't big enough for the screen. It's more rule than exception that there's people in the corner of the screen that Karge just doesn't see with his eyes. Also there's gotta be some reason why so many FPS pro players thinks 25 inch is in the bigger end of things..

I tried the mobile version of PUBG today. I was surpriced on how good it was.

Nice game for when ur away from home or lazy in bed. Also, it's free.

And I got a chicken dinner on my first solo game.

You were playing against bots, everyone that doesn't crash gets chicken dinners in the first few games.

Spectating Karge on his ultra wide his field of view isn't big enough for the screen. It's more rule than exception that there's people in the corner of the screen that Karge just doesn't see with his eyes. Also there's gotta be some reason why so many FPS pro players thinks 25 inch is in the bigger end of things..

I am not talking about ultra wide here. But a larger physical screen. The pro's use large screens with insane FPS, if they could get the same size, with the same FPS on a ultra wide, they would ofc use it. But FPS is king when you are a pro. We are not pros...  :) 

Short answer, Yes.

Slightly longer answer, But only upto 1080p, over that, you getwhat you pay for

post-31125-0-18473100-1522769878_thumb.jpg

Do you ever open those blinds, or are you full cave troll? :D

You were playing against bots, everyone that doesn't crash gets chicken dinners in the first few games.

Fuck... You ruined my moment of glory....

Fuck... You ruined my moment of glory....

We all had that moment, haha!

Oh wow. That Spoon guy almost got you at 1:10. Nice reflexes.  ^_^ 

26 people left, 7 left in our team, 6 die to the zone and the one that makes it is the random fella. we are so pro  :D 

Oh wow. That Spoon guy almost got you at 1:10. Nice reflexes.  ^_^

I honestly thought he was an enemy for a second when it happened. Not that I aimed and shot that "enemy", but that an enemy ran in to my line of fire and died. Haha