Lyngs

Conan Exiles

THe fighting system in the mmorpg was prb one of the best once ever made. Skilled people could truly just dominate. .

So..Im gonna say.. 

this is...interesting

Was watching this on Twitch tonight, quite some casters were playing it. Looked pretty cool, some things i took from watching the stream. Mind you, most streamers didnt get past lvl 10 so very early gameplay.

• full pvp, no lvl cap
  • full loot on death.
  • Pretty awesome base building anywhere in the world.
  • Sacrificing people in a fire pit!
  • Full nudity, you can not only change the size of your boobs on a female character but also the size of one's penis on a male character :lol:
  • Extensive crafting tree, think terraria/minecraft like crafting. (also quite tedious i think)
  • No auto targeting
  • Fluent controls so it seemed
  • Excellent graphics, game already looked very prettyfull

Pvp was kinda messy though, there was no way to distinguish who is who in a large scale fight so it looked quite chaotic. Maybe that gets added or available at higher levels

Edited by Tildor

I watched two Guys singing the oompa loompa song for an hour while gathering and randomly taking their pants off to tea bag the viewers. Very graphic and dangly!

Only 70 players per server though, that might go up at a later date

70 is for the start. When they add new biomes and the map becomes bigger, they will increase this number. Apparently.

It look same as ARK or life is feudal. Plus it's early acces with alot of problems and little content.

It look same as ARK or life is feudal. Plus it's early acces with alot of problems and little content.

It has full nudity and iz Conan!

It has full nudity and iz Conan!

Cooooooonan Nexi. Fucking Cooonan.

I have been dangling on Official server #160. Come join me!

Now THAT'S a pet class!

MOHOHAHA, I'm sold!!

SOOOLD!

So.....

Step 1: Build walls

Step 2: Stay inside walls

Step 3: Sssssssssssss

Step 4-17: $$$$

Might give it a go this weekend. Roleplaying

I am so up for that... Penis police squad!!!

I'm up for this. Been looking forward to this coming out but the early reviews were pretty much "It's ARK but broken". But if you guys like it then I'm up for some action :)

...but the early reviews were pretty much "It's ARK but broken". But if you guys like it then I'm up for some action :)

It is FunCom... much server lag at times. The only survival reference point I have is DayZ mod for Arma II. So right now, the only thing this game has going for it, might be the penis slider... and us roleplaying the shit out of it.

Edited by Lyngs

Great success in our first adventure... Chimp got us all (me) killed!

Playing on Official #135

Great success in our first adventure... Chimp got us all (me) killed!

Playing on Official #135

Chimp is just so god damn blood thirsty, killing everything on his way! I am to afraid of standing infront of him he might backstab you haha!