lrth

Need help to re-install my pc!

Hello, 

As title says, i would appreciate some help of some expert geeknunga's over there!

I was with win 10 and decide to format my pc and do some clean instalation, but things went wrong it looks like i cant go back to win 10 and staying with win7 doesnt let me install some updates like SP1 or others. 

Dont know what to do anymore, i started to do this at 28 Nov and at 30 Nov im on the same i point i was on 1st day i stated.

I've an original licence for win7 home premium and should let me go thru win10, but for some reason im always getting errors by the end of win 10 download or when i start to install it. 

Looks im going to miss server merge :(((

HELP!

I even throw a S.O.S bottle to the ocean! :)

post-35014-0-70660900-1480527370_thumb.png

Edited by lrth

Unfortunately without the exact error messages it will hard to provide any help.

According to this you should download and install windows 10 (not through the update process but a fresh install) and provide the windows 7 key when asked for it and it should work. This is probably the best way to do it, as upgrading sometimes leads to issues anyways.

http://www.howtogeek.com/272201/all-the-ways-you-can-still-get-windows-10-for-free/

Edited by Mitxuko

Atm is hard to mark all errors i got on these last 3 days but everytime was during windows updates, atm im at win 7. 

will go for my 4th day and still no hope, its probably the 5th time im downloading win 10 ...

and.... after download im keeping getting errors, in this case ( 0xC1800103 - 0x90002)

Wich means even if i want to create USB flash or ISO file...

If i decide to stay with win 7, look like i cant get it work properly because for some reason i cant install windows updates properly.

post-35014-0-04715700-1480529120_thumb.png

FROM MICROSOFT***

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted.

I suggest you runWindows Update Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
  2. Select Troubleshooting.
  3. Select View all on the top left corner.
  4. Click Windows Update.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
  6. Check if issue persists.

I also suggest you to refer the article provided below and check the whether you meet the system requirements to install Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-specifications

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

I also recomend you that update that Windows 7 all you can and make sure you have the lastest Service Pack for your Windows 7. Once is this done try update it to Windows 10, remember if the key that you using is not a Windows 10 one (for upgrade) you cannot continue. There is not more time for "free" upgrades to Windows 10.

Good Luck

Edited by Meilink

Thanks for both replys and helping me. atm im trying to update some drivers and follow the advice to run a fix.

After fix still get 1 error.

post-35014-0-23139900-1480531636_thumb.png

You only try to get windows 10 by updating windows 7? I think you should just download this tool to create installation media on USB flash drive that you can use to install a new copy of windows 10 and then format your PC and instal windows 10 on clean PC using that USB flash drive. I think It shouldn't even ask for product key if you already had windows 10 instaled on this PC before.

I was using this to reinstal windows 10 instead of upgrading my laptop and it worked fine. If that make any sense to you then try it. I'm not pc genius so I may have written some bullshit here. ;)

I'm not even sure if you can update anymore.

Edited by Nexi

I would recommend doing the clean win10 install and provide the win7 key seems like the safest option. If it doesn't work anymore you'll still have a functioning windows it will just keep nagging you to activate it. The error means some files are missing or damaged, safest option seems like the clean install.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-update-error-0x8007000d/8c8801fe-39d7-4117-96ff-cd4c9e339b2c

This many errors is strange tho, what hardrive are you using ? Is it possible your SSD is wearing out ? if it's an ssd what model / firmware / how old is it ?

i would do exactly that Nexi, create a bootable usb, reformat again and install win10.

Edited by Mitxuko

Did you install windows 10 the first time with your actual windows 7 key ?

if yes, just download windows 10 iso, put it on a usb flash disc.

Then use your windows 7 cd key when you install windows 10. It should work without any problems. Did it many times.

Did you install windows 10 the first time with your actual windows 7 key ?

if yes, just download windows 10 iso, put it on a usb flash disc.

Then use your windows 7 cd key when you install windows 10. It should work without any problems. Did it many times.

i did have win 10 since it came out till now. but i wanted to go back to win 7, but since i cant get past sp1 im deciding to get win 10 again 

Could try to format the USB drive to NTFS but I am not sure your Motherboard will recognise it then, but can try I guess.

It seems it can happen. Do you have any other usb stick ? (other brand)

edit: is it a sandisk usb stick?

Edited by iGokuan

another method would be to download the iso and use Rufus to create a bootable disk with that iso.

It should work fine. People been doing this on internet.

Could try to format the USB drive to NTFS but I am not sure your Motherboard will recognise it then, but can try I guess.

tryed that already

mmmm dvd burner? dvd-r ?

strange

have no blank dvd's 

It seems it can happen. Do you have any other usb stick ? (other brand)

edit: is it a sandisk usb stick?

only have this one and 1 tera disk, the one i 've its a spaceloop by OnMemory 16gb

another method would be to download the iso and use Rufus to create a bootable disk with that iso.

It should work fine. People been doing this on internet.

Bump ?

downloading, will come up later, i wont sleep till i get this shit solved. Did re-install computers many times but never had this problem before. Just forces me to say that MS forces ppl to get window 10 by avoiding them to get thru win7 updates and other stuff related to win 7

after 3 days and many hours of research on web, i got it work!  217 updates! but still no win 10 for the moment, i'll wait till the end of all updates and re-download  Win10 iso fille. :rolleyes:

this was worst then 12 hrs non stop grinding ! Feeling really tired and 3 days without playing is making me sad :/

Thanks to all of you who helped me or gave me some sugestions, i'll keep you in my  :heart:

post-35014-0-32074900-1480563004_thumb.png

Edited by lrth

Hello

Back to 0 :( cant find a way to get rid of so many errors and corruption files. 

After downloading win10 iso file and using it, at a certain phase got an error, so i was unable to proceed.

Just getting out of solutions for my actual knowledge and seriously looking forward for somone volunteer to spend some hours at my side to bring life back again to my computer.

Teamspeak and teamviewer up to team up, let me know if anyone with good knowledge on computers hardware/software ! 

Best regards! lKuB

Edited by lrth

Hello

Back to 0 :( cant find a way to get rid of so many errors and corruption files. 

After downloading win10 iso file and using it, at a certain phase got an error, so i was unable to proceed.

Just getting out of solutions for my actual knowledge and seriously looking forward for somone volunteer to spend some hours at my side to bring life back again to my computer.

Teamspeak and teamviewer up to team up, let me know if anyone with good knowledge on computers hardware/software ! 

Best regards! lKuB

Download a different ISO, some are not good. I've had errors as well with my Windows reïnstall some time ago. In the end I downloaded a couple of ISO's, and only 1 out of the 3 Windows 10 Iso's worked for me (and not the one from the Windows site itself).