Koffing: 1
Kakuna: 1
Zubat: 1
Golbat: 1
Onix: 1
Pidgeotto: 1
Krabby: 1

Very entertaining :P

Been kinda ill last could of days. Luckily my bed is a hotspot where people pop lures 24/7.

post-30046-0-39703800-1468447361_thumb.jpg

I caught a Bulbasaur!   Am I too old to play this game?!

Yes

Yes

Boys will be boys! Carry on Starbuckx, be the very best!

Edited by Tildor

I feel so far behind, I am only level 6 :( But I've only been on 3 walks so far. at around 1 hour each, maybe I suck at finding them :D I did get a Machop last night though.

Stick your phone on a ceiling fan, switch on.

WIN!

Hehe, went for a 1 hour walk, caught a few normal Pidgeys and Ratatas and such. Did catch a female Nidoran! :D
Went to the closest gym, team red, saw several people outside with phones, I giggled hehe, I joined Team Red, Female leader = win.
On the way home I saw purple leaves surrounding one of the pokestops, someone had put a lure down! :D Saw at least 7 different people staying in the area surrounding this with their phones :P. Really awesome the age range so far, i've seen a young boy with his mom, a girl on a bike that cannot have been more than 11-12 and several people in their mid 20's early 30s so far :D

oh lol.. so yeah, the footsteps.. i did the foolish mistake of look at a youtube video before I started playing this and actually not reading up.. the number of paws = how far it is from you.. 1 paw = roughly 50m in any direction, 3 paws can then mean 150-200m away from you.

I was under the foolish assumption that 3 paws = very close to me, but it was reveresed. Would be why I had issues finding some pokemons that I thought was close to me hehe..

Edited by Muuman

Is this game some sort of sick and twisted thing that is trying to make me exercise ?

Its not fair, i walked more today than i have in the last 10 years combined.

It cant be good for an Old Codger like me.

I used to play Ingress and there I had a portal that I could reach from my apartment. 

No surprise since this is from the same company.. there is a pokestop in the same location and I can reach it from my apartment.

But dunno if I start playing this silly game.. more than just wanking with my home pokestop :P

My pokemon go report is that my city sucks major balls. Went to the beach today in the morning and it was a pokemon galore right left and center. 

Got around 50 pokemons in 3h in the beach area and like 5 in the same time in my city lol..

The world is comming to an end... The one I didn't think would EVER play this do so, my brother who is against everything like this. But I guess it does makes his daily walk home from work a bit funnier. :D

Also.. I joined Team Valor, gogo red!

I'll join Valor as well. It's the closest I can get to a red heart!

The game is bugged right now, as in I'm sure you noticed that the three paws don't change. Before this patch, they did work. It's being fixed!