Sign in to follow this  
Junta

New Guild Name

Reapergrim wrote on Sun, 25 May 2008 00:14
If we don't go with Gentle, I will jump ship.

Also, I will hold my breath until my face turns blue.

rofl, theres more ppl that will leave if it would be gentle, since its

and it's only gay if you are gay.

If you have a guild called "Gentle" and you strike harder than a hiroshima bomb, the name will sort of be awesome. But of course, if you are gonna walk around sucking, then the name will be dumb.

Ernesto wrote on Sun, 25 May 2008 00:27
and it's only gay if you are gay.

If you have a guild called "Gentle" and you strike harder than a hiroshima bomb, the name will sort of be awesome. But of course, if you are gonna walk around sucking, then the name will be dumb.

Word. Smile

Erni has a point, the name will lull unsuspecting victims into a false sense of security, then POW!!! WTF pwned!!

I feel emasculated already. My super-conqueror of doom can not conduct his carnage of battle and fear under such a friendly guild-name. Looks like I

Panos wrote on Sat, 24 May 2008 12:22
So how are we gonna work out the Guild Leader-officers etc?Do we got any idea yet who will be who?

not quite sure, any suggestions?

Well my suggestions first of all and the most obvious is that we need one class officer for each class. Then we need Raid Leader and assistant officers that are people that take care of the forums or people that are rather experienced with mmorpg's.

So it should be imho:

1.Guild Leader

2.Raid Leader

3.Assistant Officer or simple Officer

4.Class Officer

5.Member

6.Tryout-Initiate or anything like that

7.Inactive (Since i notice that the people of the guild are all friends and know each other, i believe we should have that rank for people close to us if we keep this atmosphere up)

8.Alts

That sounds like nice ranks Panos, but you should just clump 2,3 and 4 up into one, and then assign tasks to the officers for whoever is best suited.

Sign in to follow this