Sign in to follow this  
Cogency

Battlefield 1 - WW1

DICE confirmed they are working on it. 

I'm hoping for another Bad Company!

Edited by Cogency

Yeah they actually launched their Esports division 4 days ago. Battlefield usually has the private servers, its just Star Wars that doesnt I think.

I wouldnt mind at all.. The more advanced these games have become the less ive enjoyed them hehe.

No more jets, helicopters, drones, heat seeking missiles, laser guidance etc.. Just bullets and bayonets, maybe some primitive tanks and a bi-plane or two! :P

Only issue I can see with it would be the predominance of single shot weapons and iron sights, I'm not even sure to what extent any SMGs existed back then.

Unlocking lots of good things is one of the things that keeps me playing and I can't even see how they would make much variety when it comes to weapons. 

nope, that is just going onto the origin access thing, the game is BF5

never mind, poor gamespot journalism

Edited by Kunasha

It's actually painful to watch how historicaly inaccurate this thing is but It's atleast something else than last few battlefields that was exactly the same.

Yeah... lol @ all the automatic weaponry XD

Most WW1 infantry used single shot bolt action rifles (hell even in WW2 these were widely used), and then in BF they just take a dump over history and arm every1 with automatic rifles.

Meh, I was hoping for something along the lines of the original Medal of Honor and Call of Duty... much dissapoint, very wow

EDIT: this made me go check youtube for MoH...

While this brings back nostalgia, game hasn't aged well, rifle sounds are still better than any of the modern shooter tho :)

Shame that the guy playing it sucks ass :P

Edited by Ashelor

Yep, been shooting some stuff this morning when I had a few mins to spare.

Edited by Cogency

This is just star wars battlefront with a new skin, cant believe what there doing to this franchise, and i fucking hate planes spawning in the sky

That doesnt sound good to me :/

Star Wars Battlefront was horrible. Pretty, but horrible.

I have played this for few first days of open beta and I realy don't like it. Weapons seems really unbalanced on this map and half of players on both teams played snipers. They added all that unhistorical weapons and yet every weapon on the same class feels the same. What I did like is that there was quite a few vehicle variants to choose but what I found really ridiculous that you don't even need to get out of vehicle to repair it. You just sit in tank for 20s holding a repair button and your tank have full HP again. As main anti-tank weapon in this game seems to be granades then if you keep distance you can't really get destroyed in tank.

In my opinion its not worth money. Its the same crap they feed us every year with new battlefield and nothing really changed.

Playtested it at Dice and some on the beta, I liked the game and Im getting it. Will prolly do around 300 hours in this game like previous ones.

There are other game modes then present in beta which offer a more intense combat feeling. I actually got a bit hyped after trying the game. I liked how it feels and handles.

Just hope more are playing it then just me.

Sign in to follow this