around 200 online atm, during primetime its usually always over 400, only one server and only T1 and T2 open. :)

Weird game that makes the worst class top dps and kills in scenarios then :D anyhow if people want to play for real i dont mind switching to fit a setup

If it is capped at T2 it will not be much of a difference. Later on sorcs where the far superior ranged dps class. Or maybe magus got finally buffed before the shut the game down ;)

I am downloading but I wont have much time to play in the next couple of days. 

If I remember correctly Slayer/Choppa was one, if the few if not the only parring where the order class was better. Not sure if I want to go for that. I had tons of fun with Squig herder and Shaman. Goblins are the best :)

Hehe ye i mostly played shaman, awesome in small skirmishes. But think ill make a DoK, for small scale pvp and group join SCs

Sounds like a cool game, think i gonna make this bright wizard thingie and call it Usgar Dieselpower. ...wait...

Never mind, going to bed again i think.

Downloaded and will play, late evenings(after 8pm) I will most likely play DDO though. :)

Only could jump into it for an hour. Still the best gamer ever :)

The private sever is still a work in progress. (mobs being stationary etc). But RvR and scenarios work flawlessly. 

Just stumbled over this a few days ago again and started playing a bit there.

Looks like a lot of stuff was added since the last posts here.

In rvr pretty much everything except citadel and city fights are in, best gear atm is Annihilator stuff.

Dungeons arent in, so lots of fun to have there.

Right now (sunday 10.45pm) are 950 people online, so quite nice.

Gameplay is obviously a bit clunky compared to the stuff we have played since 2009.

But the general setting and lore really makes up for it.

Playing some mustache-knight, no Wiz this time, wanted to play something different for a change.

HEARING YOUR VOICE <3 <3 <3 <3

Then you said something about grabbing your crotch and I sort of blushed, because I already was?