HEARING YOUR VOICE

Then you said something about grabbing your crotch and I sort of blushed, because I already was? 

So weird reading this while I was grabbing my crotch :blink:

Just took the keep and now defending it. Atleast 4 full warbands on our side.

Warhammer Online  Age of Reckoning Screenshot 2019.03.19 - 18.29.26.08.png

it feels more active now, then it was when live 😛 there are 100+  ppl on each side (520 in total) on one map siegeing and zerging

Edited by Seven

We have a few dudes playing this now, on and off, I'm sure in a few days we can get some full groups going. It is quite enjoyable, I also like the PvE quesitng part of this one! =D

Got a KotBS on that server which i havent played since sometime 2017, no clue how the mechanics work, but he is close to max level, so might hop in and kill some stuff with you guys in the next few days.

Except Gromk went school girl on it and picked Destro so... you'll have to solo us on your KotBS I'm afraid.

But there are 4-5 of us anyways and all around lvl 15-20 so easy to catch up if you want to make a new account with us ;)

I think we have enough to make a guild today!

Downloading it.. because...why the fuck not. Sitting on ts, we are a big group coming in. Chill the beer and make some lines, the party is happening.

Need some more 16+ peeps for dungeon now now! 😃

Yeah. A guy on my stream was talking about it yesterday. Couldnt find it.

Some of the useful once in the pack if you dont want to use the pack

Enemy - A lot of stuff. Damage income meters, damage done meters. What is fighting you. etc etc etc.. Need to shut some stuff of. Also the group window seen in the picture, as well as class symbols untom of names, friendly and group. 

Pure - The frame for you and target etc. 

WSCT (Warhammer scrolling combat text) - A text around your char, with incoming healing numbers and incoming damage numbers and skills used on you. Disrupts etc.

Buffhead - A MUST, its also included in return of reckoning core. As itrs unplayable without.

VinyUI will change everything. Some people dislike it, some people really like it.

Others

If your a healer. Healgrid could be nice in big warbands/scenarios

If your a pet class. PetAssist+LoyalPet. If you eng/magus also TurretRange

Edited by Chimp

We created the guild yesterday. 

I healed Chimp and Chasin a lot and got nothing but abuse. It was glorious.

Haha.. I laughed so hard at the end, I had to mute. 

af65544dfe885612c47c081c6c4803fb227d6f93a20ec649f5a6213fe9203f00.jpg.1f885c7cfbb7da53925a7f70014884de.jpg

Edited by Chimp

I guess everyone quit? Been playing a bit and having fun, but getting tad fed up only playing with randoms ☺️

The little time i have to play atm i spend with WAR, whats your character? Most of us can add you to the guild and then see when we are online :)

I've been leveling couple different ones to like 12-13, trying to decide what I want. Right now it's between:

Zinful - Marauder

Zinfulz - Blackguard

Zaintz - DoK

Sinsmash - Black orc

So either of those :D

Wasn't on much last night, will try to see if anyone is online for invites tonight :)

Secret time:

I stoped playing WAR because I FUBARed the config files when trying to get a custom UI in there. And it seems I have to reinstall because all the google fixes just seemed to fuck me over more. And the reinstall is slow, so I think every time I see WAR button "man I gotta remember to reinstall that, but now I gotta stream SOMETHING so let's go with X".

And it's now been weeks of this.

Yep

Edit: No I did not save a backup of the config folder before I strted fucking around with it, that could have been a smart move I understand that now.

Edited by Gromk

You're such a disappointment :(

That aside it's still great fun, even though we're not many playing. I still have a severe case of alt anxiety, but since I'm not stressed I just play what I feel like at the moment. So switching between Black Orc, Marauder, DoK and Magus on a regular basis. Also leveled a couple order toons, but something about Destro is just so more appealing.

This game/server would be so awesome with more Ginnungans, doing scenario groups, warbands etc. 

I dont mind going order if that would make more people join in :) But i dont have much time to play games sadly, hopefully more this/next week. 

Think an active guild/group is almost needed to get from T2 to T4. T1 is awesome but when you hit 16 the grind starts..!