Sign in to follow this  
Calyn

WoW: Legion

1) Pick up some of the fan favorite pieces of Warcraft lore

2) Drop them into a blender

3) Blend

Ulti, ZZ come play on Oceanic server with Lylar and me!

do i need to purchase oceanic wow + all expansions or can i just make char in your serv. with some hack

in any case i realised im lvl 90 still i need to level to 100 oops... before this expansions comes so i dont have to level 20+ levels uf though then again playing illidan sounds extremely calynish

Yeah you need to buy a US version and start from scratch :( Although they gave me a US version for free cause I whined at them that I couldn't get a transfer.

You dont need to  level from scrartch 50 euro and boom your  90. or get the new demonhunter that probably will start at 90

It's still pretty much from scratch as you won't have any of your achievements (harder to get into guilds w/o raid history), mounts, pets, bank full of mats, alts with professions, transmogs or - worst of all - gold. I never used to be a poor in WoW, now I am :(

Edited by Calyn

It's still pretty much from scratch as you won't have any of your achievements (harder to get into guilds w/o raid history), mounts, pets, bank full of mats, alts with professions, transmogs or - worst of all - gold. I never used to be a poor in WoW, now I am :(

or - worst of all - gold. I never used to be a poor in WoW, now I am :(

you're not poor, you have heart made of gold :wub:

Makes it a lot easier to gear up when you can just craft half your gear though, especially with the upgrade system. So if I don't have much time to sit in Tanaan and farm Felblight all day, I could have just bought it :D

I have a US account tied to my main account but it's missing several expansions (I think it has WotLK atm)

Makes it a lot easier to gear up when you can just craft half your gear though, especially with the upgrade system. So if I don't have much time to sit in Tanaan and farm Felblight all day, I could have just bought it :D

Did they change it from max 3 pieces? Or are you only wearing 6 pieces of gear? ^_^

Demon hunter is a cool name... But yea... The games all "old" since the second expansion

Demon hunter is a cool name... But yea... The games all "old" since the second expansion

word "old" describes 90% of the users of this forum... :blush:

not included the forever young drexa and kolapz who turned 18

Edited by Ultimate

word "old" describes 90% of the users of this forum... :blush:

not included the forever young drexa and kolapz who turned 18

Oldimate, you should change your name