Sign in to follow this  
Cogency

Fallout 4

Yep im soo looking forward to this, just hope game will be playable at start and don't need to wait 1-2months for the first patches.

I am gonna wait a few days to see if there will be a fix for ultrawide / eyefinity / surround resolutions

Really weird, but I started feeling lightheaded and kind of nauseous while play so I took a break.

Came back later and played for another half hour or so and the same thing.

Did a quick Google search, and sure enough a lot of people are having the same issue. Never experienced motion sickness from a game before, but this triggers me. :(

I had to cheat with carry weight.. It completely ruined my fun..

Luckily its singleplayer so i can do wtf i want!! :P

How high did you set the FOV in order to not get nausea? I dont want to start playing this game and then puke all over the place.

Thx Muhmuh. Seems to work for me.

I spent the first hour trying to beat the pre-game by not going into the bunker. Stupid game telling me what to do!

Later I found a bag of holding. It kinda looks like a severed head tho. :huh:

Can't you do like in Elder Scrolls?

Stuff a corpse full off loot and just walk/carry the corpse at normal walking pace?

Why the hell didn't anyone tell me this years ago /cry

Out of all the female Characters in the world, I had to end up playing the "shoot first, ask later" Lesbian. Typical!

Where is karma and where are the geckos?

I think i have almost finished the main questline of the game and it has been decent story vice. However if i compare Fallout 4 with New Vegas, this is far behind. Far less content, less weapons ( i know there are mods, but meh).

for me its going slow... but then i'm exploring just about everywhere ;)

lvl23 and havent been much more south then compton police station 

about 30hours into it

Edited by Seviathan

Just finished the main story, 159 hours in steam.. A few of those are idling at work though, but most are actual playing.

Feel slightly burned out though heh, but well worth the money for a single player game.

I was doing A LOT of minutemen missions and random exploring though, and i built quite a lot in settlements.. I probably had 80+ hours spent before i even started caring about the main quest..

This shouldnt even count as a spoiler, but just in case.. For me the whole kidnapped child spin didnt work, i just didnt care about him at all, and every time i picked the "nice" option and my dude went all crazy upset over him i just felt un-immersed (that is a word from now on at least!).

Now when i "finished" the game ive just been exploiting it for fun.. If you enable god mode you dont need resources to build in settlements :P

I will probably do another run for some other faction, with a non stealth build, maybe being a meanie instead of the nicest person in the world etc. But first a breather and let some more cool mods come out.

Edited by Drexa

Hehe 162hrs in steam lvl 65 and still havent done the main story(also referred as tutorial) think the part im on is "find Nick" that private detective. Have not really seen any new weapons for the last 20lvls and mobs keep lvling so damage is getting low, have not maxed out the individual weapon perks yet but at least all my gear is modified to the max since i went that route first with skills.

I felt like there are a bit too few weapons, especially melee or primitive ones, and im very curious to why there isnt any bow/crossbow option, or spear for that matter.. I mean, id take a bow over a pipe wrench in most cases and if people can make pipe weapons and crap from scratch they should be able to make a bow.. Same goes for the spear, attaching something sharp to a stick shouldnt be too hard..

Oh well, i bet it will get modded in if nothing else.

After i got to the point where i could mod the hunting rifle to .50 cal i almost exclusively used that. Felt like i was finding .50 cal ammo everywhere with the scrounger perk, i was drowning in it..

Coolest weapon is the gauss rifle with suppressor, its so huge its almost comical (put it on a follower and check!)

Btw, i really recommend running the full dialog/new dialog mod that lets you see what you will actually say instead of just silly options.. And the nailtrim+stop whining mod for dogmeat :P

Edited by Drexa

Sign in to follow this