Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate

Spring 2015

New season of love is here. Any shows you are going to watch, or any old still going ones to check out?

From old shows, black trigger is definately one favourite to watch. It was really hard to understand the 5 first episodes or so and the main character is still lame weak as hell, but it's getting better with new villains coming left and right. Also the basketball Kuroko plays is must to see, even if I already watched the whole thing via mangas...

Spring 2015 new titles I'am probably going to watch; from pure artistic point of view "my teen romantic comedy snafu too". It's kinda cute.

Any show you going to watch?

Arslan Senki : anime adaptation of Hiromu Arakawa's (she is the one behind FullMetal Alchemist, so it must be good) latest manga, which is itself an adaptation from a japanese novel.

Fate Stay Night / Unlimited Blade Works TV Series : I'm a Fate fanboy, so...

Kekkai Sensen : anime adaptation of Yasuhiro Nightow's (Trigun, I know it's old but it was a good show) latest manga.

Shokugeki no Souma : a funny shonen about cooking.

Gunslinger Stratos : might worth the watch.

Edited by Sarya

So far this season

Arslan Senki

Baby Steps 2

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Fate Stay UBW

Gunslinger Stratos

Nisekoi 2nd season

Plastic Memories

Seraph of the End

Shokugeki no Soma

The big pain in the ass is it seems like everything airs either Friday or Saturday and nothing the rest of the week.

Arslan Senki : anime adaptation of Hiromu Arakawa's (she is the one behind FullMetal Alchemist, so it must be good) latest manga, which is itself an adaptation from a japanese novel.

Fate Stay Night / Unlimited Blade Works TV Series : I'm a Fate fanboy, so...

Kekkai Sensen : anime adaptation of Yasuhiro Nightow's (Trigun, I know it's old but it was a good show) latest manga.

Shokugeki no Souma : a funny shonen about cooking.

Gunslinger Stratos : might worth the watch.

Really REALLY looking forward to Kekkai Sensen. I have a feeling it will be awesome!

question about baby step 2, is it worth to check out season 1?

Ya of course 2nd season builds off the first.  It's pretty enjoyable tennis.  The matches are not dragged out they hit on the important shots and such.

hmm, ok i'm going to add these 2 on my list and check out baby steps first season

i like baby steps, caught the second season too soon. the main character doesnt seem to be too weak and he seems to grow all the time. is good show.

also i liked food wars, even though it's semi-ecchi :D

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?  Is best show!  Food Wars of course very close 2nd.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?  Is best show! 

after looking into this, i can support this statement whoheartedly

now im sad :( i caught up with dungeon way too fast =( damn its good show hate having to wait one week for episode

edit: and to think i was going to skip this... the title was too misleading and i mistook it for something really boring und stupid

Edited by Ultimate

fridays the best!! food wars and danmachi! AMAGAD... i wasnt too surprised though from the initial voting, the closing eyes and having flashbacks of friends is a sure sign of death flag in anime. Glad though it was a tie, even if it was unofficial one!

Edited by Ultimate