Sign in to follow this  
Targetmemore

Bloodborne

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/24/bloodborne-review

Bloodborn official release came yesterday.

That s just a walktrough video, but you can see the environment in it.

So beauty, so hard and so awesome as dark soul or demon souls were.. i would say that gameplay is even better.

I m already crying a lot, alone in front of my screen. Any mobs from the first lvl zone can kill you easy even when you are higher lvl if you are not 100% focus.

I really love this game

Fromsoftware made this game with a short budget and it s a big succes.. They should teach some others developpers..

Well, anyway Who is or plan to play this game on PS4 ?? ( actually you can play it only on ps4 anyway )

And what is your PSN ID so i can add you ?

Edited by Cogency

Waiting for my copy, will not play it before friday anyway! PSN should be trenix or trenixen.

Horrible topic start, no links, no video, no pictures, what is this and what is it for?  :(

Edited by Cogency

What is this? What is PSN ID? Online password.. im sooo confused.

Horrible topic start, no links, no video, no pictures, what is this and what is it for?  :(

Sorry i was awake since less than 5 min :P

Post edited, i hope it s better now.

What is this? What is PSN ID? Online password.. im sooo confused.

PSN ID is your nick/adress on playstation store network. you need to register your friends in it to be able to play online together.

Online password is because you need to set a password ingame with your friends to let your world open only to them and not random players.

Edited by Targetmemore

Got it yesterday. Strangely addictive game even though it gives VERY mixed feelings as you go on in the game.  This was first "Demon's Souls" game for me and tbh i wasnt prepared to die to often :D It was fairly near that i ripped the controlled in pieces after dying maybe 100 times.  Got past the first boss last night - which was a nice fight indeed.  

Maybe some chalice dungeons co-op later?  PSN -> Temppeliapina

Console exclusives should be banned.. Along with consoles which are outdated crap before they even get released..

Argh!

Ok, died twice so far to the first beast. THats no problem, I can handle that. But I thought we left the 90's loading times behind.

Ok, died twice so far to the first beast. THats no problem, I can handle that. But I thought we left the 90's loading times behind.

Yea, its horrible. Good thing is they sais it's going to be patched soonish.

-.-, this is hard.. Im at "Central yadaydada" manage to progress to the door where the big guy is smacking it, and then died, lost 2000 of the "currency", wish there was more saves! D:

Oh and I didn't realize that I would get free weapons at hunter's place.. so did a lot of it with my fists :D

Oh haha u are crazy trenix !!

But btw, everything is about dodge in this game, the big mobs are not harder that the small ones.. same strategy : dodge, and hit..

But when u fail you get rapped very hard.

I just unlocked first dungeon.. Here start the real pain.

Oh and I didn't realize that I would get free weapons at hunter's place.. so did a lot of it with my fists :D

You really got that far with bare fists? omfg lol

You really got that far with bare fists? omfg lol

Hah yeah, first time I did :P, was fucking hard and I was like REALLY, is every damn mob supposed to be like a boss in any other game!? But yeah enjoying it, haven't even gone past any of that yet, unlocked the left gate at the central spawn point earlier. Spoke to the woman with the plague mask and then died as I fell down when trying to hit the corpses hanging by hooks from the ceiling :P

And sometimes you can throw your ps4 by the Windows for this game alone ..!

Lvl 89 ans i still get rapped by some low mobs sometimes when 2 of them use combo on ou, you can just cry and die...

I just stumbled on a girl in sime cathedral. She went apeshit and turner into reindeer. Then i was dead.

Edited by Archantos

Played all day today, 2\3 Coop most of the time, super fun, ended with me saying fuck this game :-D silly spider boss the thing killed me four times in a row, that means sleep!

Sign in to follow this