Usgar

Better Call Saul

Well, let me tell you. There once was a Tuesday evening where Lord Cogency of the Ginnunga Clan came home after a nice workout at the gym. He then had his little protein shake made some tea and sat down and turned on his TV. Fired up Netflix and watched episode 1 of 'Better Call Saul'. While he was watching this episode he came to the conclusion that it was pretty awful.

So that, my goodfriend Calyn, is how I, Lord Cogency of the Ginnunga Clan, came to find the show I was watching was pretty awful.

Well, let me tell you. There once was a Tuesday evening where Lord Cogency of the Ginnunga Clan came home after a nice workout at the gym. He then had his little protein shake made some tea and sat down and turned on his TV. Fired up Netflix and watched episode 1 of 'Better Call Saul'. While he was watching this episode he came to the conclusion that it was pretty awful.

So that, my goodfriend Calyn, is how I, Lord Cogency of the Ginnunga Clan, came to find the show I was watching was pretty awful.

Was it because you fell asleep and had a hot dream about a certain yoga instructor. Only to wake up all sweaty and "unsatisfied" to rolling credits?

First two episodes seemed rather slow, but I feel like the show will improve over time. Either way not the worst I've seen for sure.

I think they will go bananas, not Breaking Bad good Bananas, but just stupid to get ratings. 

Maybe I'm wrong.