Sign in to follow this  
Mylo

Darkest Dungeon

Got it the other day, it's really good. Quite different rogue-like. When I saw the videos I thought i wouldn't like the combat, but it's actually pretty good. Also really cool art style and overall atmosphere.

Realy like this little game. Great atmosphere and combat style. Love that you cant save and go back. Hardcore and fun!

this is 40% off this weekend and worth every penny! great game and combat system.. also great atmosphere!

This is still early access and often these types of games on steam are not yet worth their money.

But this game already has so much stuff in it then some games that are finished.

Played it many hours already and it's still a challenge and so much content I haven't even been close to yet.

Played this back in march, got like 25 hours out of it, and really enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the game. cleared all the dungeons and bosses that where in the game at that time. (heroes could be lvl 6 and there where 3 tiers of the different dungeons).

for 40% off I can recommend this game :)

Edited by Amrita

This just got a really good expansion, The Crimson Court DLC.

The Crimson Court is the first DLC in Darkest Dungeon. It is was released on June 19th of 2017 for PC, MAC, Linux. The release for PS4 and VITA have not yet been announced.

The features announced before it's release included:

• A parallel campaign taking place during the main quest which sheds light on The Ancestor's early days, including new cutscenes.
  • The Flagellant, a new Hero class, who is a frontline healer that can apply strong buffs but also takes debuffs when buffing. Additionally, he cannot become virtuous, and only receive one unique affliction, Rapturous. “Awash in blood and delusion, he bears the burden of a thousand lifetimes.”
  • A new location known as "The Courtyard," which will include new curios, traps, obstacles, and a complete faction of blood-crazed foes.
  • Massive, sprawling maps with locked doors, prisoner rooms, and progress saves.
  • New enemies found in the other regions.
  • Heroes can be afflicted with something known as the "Crimson Curse," which turns one of your heroes into a Vampire.
  • 4 new, unique Courtyard Bosses with some of the most complex and devious mechanics yet.
  • A new wandering boss known as The Fanatic, a vampire hunter-esque madman who will hunt down any of your heroes bearing the curse.
  • Districts: New prestige buildings that offer permanent, estate-wide bonuses
  • Lore-driven trinket sets for all heroes – with set bonuses!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/580100/Darkest_Dungeon_The_Crimson_Court/

I really enjoy the fact that i can get "buffs" of anti social mental conditions ....