Targetmemore

Blade n soul

I Think it depends on if 1v1 duels is what counts, solo pve or Group pve.

Remember this is mainly a pve game

I don't think its mainly pve game. You don't need to do PvE at all. If you like 1vs1 and 3v3 PvP you can grind arena all the time and don't worry about your equipment getting old. Your items doesn't count there so you don't need to grind them for arena. It should be balanced and depend highly on player skill. You can also get alts for arena easly if you don't like it with your main class, just get max lvl to get all skills avaible which is easy to do.

But I guess some old carebears could say that this is mainly PvE game so they have and excuse if they got their ass kicked.

You can changle faction easly but  don't think clan can changle it at all. I think it must disband first and loose all it clan lvl progress before leader can changle faction.

If your only way to play with a big group of people is PvE, I would agree it looks like a PvE game :P 

Is there going to be any organized guild action in this game, or are everyone gonna play the arena thingy?

I have kind of fallen in love with Mortal Online and it's open PvP and feeling that you are not safe anywhere. I am however getting a new computer in a few days so I will try this out. I will most likely try a Jin Blademaster.

I will try to help you out!

This site have loads of builds for all classes, all depens on your playstile ping etc some hard trees some easy.

https://bnstree.com/

When you get 45 i started out with the two Shields sets:

Moonwater Arena Soul Shield (Pvp, this is fastest to get if you name is not Meilink)

Stats: http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=moonwater_arena&type=soulshield&stage=0

Blackram Supply Soul Shield(PvE set)

Farm bosses in "E. Fleet Supply Chain"

Stats: http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=blackram_supply&type=soulshield&stage=0

Four Bosses are: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blackram-supply-chain/

There is loads of dailys like pvp, pve, dungeon and faction do em all! 8)

Can do more links later if you want or talk to me in game! meimei is tha master! 8)

/Pyen

Edited by pyen

My goals is to gear up some more and focusing faction.

If you wear the faction clothes you get new red quests and more world pvp.. 8)

Hopefully soon we get a few groups out to take the bigger targets.

/Py

:wub:  Didnt know that Seven had access to it...

Only wanted to help out.

Edited by pyen

Achievement unlocked : "Obliviously happy"  - Being hyped about a game without noticing the corresponding forum section for 2 weeks. 

Achievement unlocked : "Obliviously happy"  - Being hyped about a game without noticing the corresponding forum section for 2 weeks.

:lol:

While I do like achievemens, Ive never been hyped for this game, or read anything about it before release was close and mentioned in this thread :P

Edited by Seven