Sign in to follow this  
Coots

Guild Wars 2 Expansion :Heart of Thorns

Yes there is no whack the mole healing like in other games. Often there is no one true healer in a group. "Support" comes from all kinds sources.

Druid might change this. There is also quite a lot of new stat combinations which might help support roles more. But for raids at least you want 1 dedicated healer in healing gear - druid most likely, but some other classes can do it too.

New squad UI also shows health bars of everyone in the raid, heals are still aoe/ground-targeted though, not clicking on UI and spamming button.

I don't WvW anymore, but at least in high-level fractals, Ele/Guards even though DPS specced regularly drop healing combos to get the group up if they dip low in HP. This has been a thing for a long time. It's just different from other games.

Tanking also exists now. Raid bosses (at least the first one where we know the mechanics) will go for the player with highest toughness. There are also some kind of taunt skills.

Any of you new levelers still on the NA servers? Lvl 34 atm, if you want to group up :-)

I think it's only me afaik :( And I will have a very different play schedule than you during the week.

I  been rolling around with a druid now, with Shaman gear, condition and healing. But I cant decide between dragonghunter or the druid..

Its hard for me!

I  been rolling around with a druid now, with Shaman gear, condition and healing. But I cant decide between dragonghunter or the druid..

Its hard for me!

It's not hard you go as support and support me all day! Revenant support?`Just do it!

Is it worth moving server? Feeling kinda lonely. Lvl 65 Revenant atm :-)

Me and Chimp was thinking of moving to Sinfuls server but can't remember the name of it now hehe.

Edited by Rellic

Those that are on EU, you don't have to move unless you want to WvW together. Everything else you can do together anyway because of megaservers.

Also if Sinful is still on Seafarer's Rest like the guild was before everyone quit, then it might be full and closed to transfers.

Those that are on EU, you don't have to move unless you want to WvW together. Everything else you can do together anyway because of megaservers.

Also if Sinful is still on Seafarer's Rest like the guild was before everyone quit, then it might be full and closed to transfers.

Yeah that is the only reason with the transfer but don't know yet what we are doing. I guess time will tell hehe. =)

So much I need to do, so little time to type.  

I am working on my collections for gear.

Ps. Rellic, My Rev (Herald) does not need support do do 30-40k hits. 

Edited by Chimp

Such a good game, I wish we could hype it!

So much things to do!

Guild Halls,

Raids

PvALL!

Do I need to finish my original story before starting the hot story to unlock masteries?

Been looking for the story Rally to Maguuma in Redrock but can't find it. Wasting tons of exp because I can't unlock Masteries.

Crap.

No. Just go to your story journal and activate the HoT story if it isn't already, then go to Silverwastes and the green story instance start thingy should be there in front of Red Rock Bastion.

Finally got my Herald Shield. 

The window looks fucked, because Its like 30% of my screen atm, in windowed. Doing some other stuff also. :)

post-33481-0-01389700-1448126351_thumb.jpg

post-33481-0-48790500-1448126383_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chimp

PvP ranked is now in game. My Condition Rev is kicking ass and taking names. While getting Tome of knowledge (1 lvl) books to use on my Elementalist. As well as gear and skins.

Edited by Chimp

Been casually playing the past weeks, couple of hours a day lvled up a elementalist, without moving him outside town! 

Had lots of fun, but since there's no one to play with after Chimp left for China I kinda quit. Too bad, it's shaped to be a fun game. 

Yeah, i joined a Swedish guild, brought in Clintan also. I played with them some, in pvp and stuff. Have not been able to join any raids due to time. 

Its funny how "casual" Ginnunga only wants to play hardcore grinders, that we know we can not do anymore because we are old and not at all grindy enough. :P

Chimp come transfer to NA server and raid with me. Singapore/Malaysia/Austrialia people, so raids from 8/9 - 12 PM GMT+8 usually.

Edited by Calyn