Cookz

Tom Clancy's: The Division

Thanks for the link, got quite a few people joining up after the page hiccups went away.

PC beta starts tomorrow 1 PM CET

What did you guys think of the game?

Totalbiscuit thought the game itself felt "empty". 

somewhat yes, but the beta was also very very very restricted, "Not included in the beta" all over the place.

Still going to buy this as judging by the beta I will enjoy playing through the main story and will spend time in the dark zone to some extent. Will I be clocking in hundreds of hours in this game? Probably not but I still feel I will get value out of it.

Enjoyed it enough to stick with the pre-order.

Like Drakhorn said, it felt like most of the stuff was hidden away just because it's beta.

I think there was just one actual mission, few side missions and some encounters here and there.

Once you were done with those, it definitely seemed empty and quiet.

It was fun enough and a beautiful looking game, but like the others said a lot of stuff was not available. This included the talent trees, the perk system, most of the skills, crafting, the intel system, pretty much everything except the core mechanics. My question is was that stuff not available because they wanted to save it for the release, or is it because they aren't finished?

The encounters were OK, and the single main mission was quite fun too (I did it with Raker). Everything was very spread out though, so spread out that a good portion of your time was spent running a few blocks down the street to get to the next encounter or objective. In the dark zone (pvp area) this gives you the chance to pvp without having NPCs butting in I guess, but in the pve areas I do wonder if half of the content was purposefully omitted from the beta, or whether the game is just sparse. 

Combat was ok, even though it seemed to revolve around either taking several headshots to kill something, or 100 shots to the body. 

I got access to the beta by buying Assassin's Creed Syndicate season pass at xmas, so I have no preorder or anything. At the moment, there really wasn't enough content available to make an informed decision on whether to get the game. I certainly won't pre-order anything anymore, as I've been bitten by that too much before. 

There are rumours of an open beta starting sometime w/c 15th Feb, so watch out for it.

I actually REALLY like this game! :D Positively surprised, I was expecting shit, as it doesn't contain any proper first person shooting and only groups of 4, but it's really fun!

Have played some 16 hours this weekend, and was very close to being able to buy the nice Liberator weapon from the Dark Zone store! But it's only a few hours left on the beta so thought we might as well jsut go for it, earn the money or not, and I did, did buy the weapon!

Had lots of fun despite the map and missions being very limited due to beta!

Edit: Was just uploaded.. should be in 1080p soon. Edited by Muuman

Holy shit this game is so good in a group.

Not sure how the servers etc work here yet and how well I'll be able to play with EU players, been only playing with other people from Shanghai and we had no lag issues.

Been playing with zvoraks and things seem to play real smooth between oceans. Haven't had any problems.  Net code seems pretty decent for once.