Sign in to follow this  
Cogency

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens.

I enjoyed it. I like how it felt much closer to the original than the prequels. I'd certainly recommend watching it. 

I was a bit disappointed by the music, and very disappointed by the cantina song in this movie. I didn't want nor expect the original cantina song, but when I saw the cantina my attention went straight to the song playing... and I can't say it was very memorable at all..

It certainly had a lot in common with the original, they basically had to destroy another, larger deathstar, with impossible odds, again having to land on the planet to get rid of the shield.

I really don't like the actor they selected for Kylo Ren... I'm not sure what it is even, I just don't think he fits I guess.

Movie gave some aspects closure and opened new venues, I think it did well in setting up for the next movies which I hope will be on par or better!

I enjoyed it but I'm struggling to see why people want to go back and watch it repeatedly, it's only truly great if you compare it to episodes 1-3 (but then so is everything!).

Sign in to follow this