Chimp

Lost Ark

pre-orders on steam or amazon

Lost Ark: Bronze from Amazon Games

Bronze = nice because of head start and pet

Silver = Meh

Gold = best bang for buck

Platinum = most exclusive skins

none of it mandatory, but you'll probably want to buy a pet sometime anyway, which looks at <€10 price but we'll see (also they are often given away during events)

There are servers, but we don't know names yet afaik. As soon as we do we'll designate one. 

There's a poll on Discord to pick a server and pretend we're a democracy

Edited by Calyn

On 2/2/2022 at 7:08 PM, Ove said:

Steam gift!!!

yeah i got it gifted, now lets see if i will be able to play.

Do we have a server picked?

we're discussing in Discord, looks like Zinnervale

Yeah, for the new F2P influx they locked a bunch of servers. 

I feel (this is based on nothing) that it might open up later again after the weekend maybe, just so the new players wont settle on those already crowded servers. 

This is just guessing and hoping, might be locked for decades. 

"This character creation limit will remain in place for the foreseeable future, and we will provide an update when it is eventually removed."

"These account limits will not be permanent, but will likely remain in place as long as they are needed to help regulate server queue times."

Now this is a bit sad. Can't join your server for a long (foreseeable) future. :(

This was also posted yesterday. They lifted it, and locked again. But they aren't just letting it stay locked. 

An Additional Update to Character Creation Limits We will be carefully lifting character creation limits on servers to allow new players to join servers that they may not have been able to previously. However, we are closely monitoring server populations and queue times, so these character creation limits may return as queues begin to grow. Please be aware that the list of servers with account limits may change frequently, and that you will have to relaunch your client in order to access a server with a newly lifted cap. While we are still aiming to keep wait times low, we hope this helps some players join their friends on more servers.

Yeah. I managed to create a char but the queue time is "amazing"... 14.874

Sign in to follow this