Edited by Cogency

Street Date and Open Beta Revealed!

Pre-Purchase will give you early access to open bata starting May 03

For those who do not pre-purchase open beta will run from May 05 to May 09

But this all doesn't mather since we will all still be playing BDO :-p

Edited by Eaglix

But this all doesn't mather since we will all still be playing BDO :-p

Sarcasm? I mean... it's over 2 months from now. :D

I've been thinking of getting it, however I think it will drag me away from BDO, and I don't want that xD

i'm playing a little. it's really fun for in-between, and the classes are a lot more diverse than TF2 or similar games, which is quite impressive considering how many classes there are

but lots of teamwork required, so games with randoms will suck compared to having some decent group to play with. but even with randoms most of the time people actually manage to create teams that have a tank, a support, and not just hanzos and genjis. mostly...

but lots of teamwork required, so games with randoms will suck compared to having some decent group to play with. but even with randoms most of the time people actually manage to create teams that have a tank, a support, and not just hanzos and genjis. mostly...

confirm, not worth buying alone

Just bought it today and spent like 4 hours straight in it, about 30 mins with tutorial/training/team vs ai stuff and then few hours of fights with pugs.

It's a really fast paced fps with a kinda steeper learning curve compared to other fps since there are 21 classes to chose.

Some of the classes seem to be very situational and some are kinda mandatory for each team on almost every map or gamemode. Compared to all the current AAA fps games it has (imho) a decent price with its ~40€....and if its only for the new huge variety of classes in a shooter

confirm, not worth buying alone

Can't agree. I really had a nice time running around with crucial but not "killer toons" such as Reinhardt, Lucio or Mercy and flip some random games.

Can confirm plays fine solo.

Nothings so much mandatory just highly depends on the team comp and what the other team is running.  Plus some character stacking can get really goofy and stomp things too.  Game is fun and can bring some wild swings in what you see.

I play now and then and its fun when you play with friends so add me Pyen#1996