Sign in to follow this  
Seyth

[TV-series] Weeds

Dont know if its been reviewed already

Hot mom Nancy have to maintain her highend lifestyle and support for her kids after her husband dies, time to get into the mary-jane business in the fenced community-suburb of Agresity.

Its the best serie i have ever seen including heroes, BS Galactica etc. Watched the whole 3 seasons in 2 days. Kevin Nealon as doped out city official is awesome.

I think the first season was incredibly good, but after that the show faded away for me. Confused

Saw it from the start. I think its really good. Thing for me is that its something different in the line of series Im watching. Theres superheroes, space adventures, mystical island stuff, doctors with complicated lives, etc. And then theres single mom selling drugs and getting into ALOT of shit!

:D

Yeah really good show, kinda worried that season 3 was the last one though considering how it ended..

season 4 was announced a vary vary vary long time ago.

Theres no date yet, but its on IMDB atleast saying there will be atleast 13 episodes in S4.

Who's still watching?

The show felt lost, kinda. Not sure if this was negative or positive, but after the last episode, my gawd its just fucking awesome.

Awesomesauce!

im still watching although it seems to be turning into the bold and the beautiful

have all eps in 720p btw :P

I still get pissed after every episode because I have to wait one more week for more.

Agreed!

Toggle Spoiler
I like how this series shows that once you start going into the darkside of a certain business, its almost impossible to get away from.

Very curious to see where they'll end up now...

During every episode im wondering wtf are they doing with a smile on my face and after each episode Im wondering wtf are they gonna do now

I cant stand only one episode a week...I need a season a week. Sometimes I wish I was born half a century later so by the time I wrote this I would still be the same age but I could enjoy 5 more seasons straight up

What an episode.

Toggle Spoiler
That was some great acting by Parker, she was really losing her mind/desperate as hell. Eventhough you're rooting for something go right for once, the endless shit is still amazing.

I forgot to rate this show I just noticed. Going with 5 hearts because its really THAT good imo.

scowls at you ready to attack, what would you like you're tombstone to say. I finally know "Atleast he watched weeds"

Plan C...

And now a year long wait. F(I will type "you" instead of "U" in the future) C K.

Sign in to follow this