Tumble

Path of Exile

I've been playing quite a bit, both SC and HC off and on. The league mechanics aren't very fun, but I'm trying to get through the entire atlas just to have done it once. Besides the league 3.0 is pretty great! On SC I think I got a lvl 88 and 78, and HC my Templar is 76ish or so. Haven't been grinding too much, but it's fun just progressing. 

Edited by Sinful

The league is great, the game is great. 

Edit: Saslic is by far the best of us all. Il give him that.

Edited by Chimp

Abyss (Hardcore) league is amazing. The Abyss rifts have similarities to the Breach league. New maps are fun and some are really tough. With the new shaped and elder mods on items you can get really crazy stuff dropped.

Edit: Saslic is by far the best of us all. Il give him that.

It's how organised he is. You've seen what his desk looks like, after all? :D

Yes, Lambs of Pleasure is the guild. Think Chimp renamed the old/inactive Ginnunga one :) 

Don't think I can invite though, and Chimpo has been away for christmas. Should be back soon. 

Sooo

I started a Templar, on normal to get the feel of it.

Whats a nice easy class to level that doesn't die, and can be played by an Older Gentleman, with slow as hell reactions ?? 

Well, there's just SO much to chose from I always have a hard time making any recommendations.

http://www.requnix.com/path-of-exile-3-1-best-starter-builds

There's a bunch of builds which all work. Do you have any playstyle in mind? You can cast spells yourself, you can summon totems which casts spells for you (so you focus on dodging etc), you can be a summoner with spectres, or summon a army of skulls who kill for you, you can of course melee with a variety of abilities, cyclone (spin to win), ranged characters have a number of versions. 

Poke me today, I will ofc also make so Sinful can invite.  

But, sinful is right, that post is great to get a feel for it.

Its not a game you can just login and start winging it. Or I mean, you ofcource can. But the game will feel sluggish and hard and you still wont really know anything. 

Rerolling is super easy once you have some items and currency, so doing one of the starter builds is in my opinion, by FAR, your best bet for enjoying the game. The game has a lot a lot of content to learn and discover. 

The more you know, the less you know. 

We get you guild invite today. I was suppose to logon yesterday, but I ended up just loging on and then falling a sleep. Didnt move from town I think.

Do you play via steam? Whats your steam name?

/chimp

Edited by Chimp

account name is sammerkand1

char name is sammerkand

email is sammerkand@gmail.com

Password is a secret!

I played it for a while ages ago and reinstalled a while ago to show a friend who was looking for a change from Diablo 3.

Problem is that although the game doesn't feel hard, it does feel really slow which I don't doubt has to do with my combination of skills etc but had no clue how to fix it

New league out since about a week, seems 10x bettter than last and they made lots of nice balance changes (new skills, several old skills made very viable).

I’m lvling slowly to see if I get hooked again :)

Yes, it's called Lambs of Pleasure, think it's the old Ginnunga that we renamed at some point. Chimp is GL, but I think I'm a officer and can invite. Will check.

It's only me playing in our guild atm, but you're welcome to tag up :) 

Im knee deep in Destiny 2 again. I can ofcource logon and do stuff if you want.

Hmmmm, not sure how the PM/Friend system works, been a long time since I added people :P 

My character is sinful_vortex, not sure if you can search for that? 

killed uber elder in the last league twice and got mega bored after that. Will probably not play soon again

This free game is so good at tempting me to spend money on it... Don't really need stash tabs... But can never have too much stash tabs....

The guild in Path of Exile will be renamed to "Ginnunga" sometime soon. They told me on email this morning. 

If you need more stash tabs, you can donate coints to the guild at the website. 

I will most likely play it a bit this weekend, there is a couple of builds I would like to try and learn, before "next" season. 😃