Sign in to follow this  
Gromit

Aldnoah Zero

every anime needs a fucked up villain... just look ff4? and kefka... that guy is awesome!

but anyways will see how this turns out... i disliked this episode so will hope it changes for the better

slaine is like cccp, fighting in three (3) different warfronts now. this doesn't look promising. im justwaiting for that assistant to betray him

Slaine is going to win at everything till the princess wakes up and slaps him then she'll run off to Inaho and Slaine will get all butt hurt and fall off a ladder and die.  Then the assistant will take up his cause and fight Inaho at the end and loose.

Also, wheelchair princess will go full yandere and try to kill Asseylum before she wakes up to get Slaine for her only.

Edited by Sarya

dont forget when skilled enough the kataphrakt will evolve and gain super sayan powers and then slaine gains ability opposite to his current skill - he can travel in time and then we see same haruhime suzuki loop for 24 episodes, where he returns to the point salzebaam shoots princess and we have endless show of mechas

slaine is at the stake of losing

he remembers the past, princess and why he fights and probably something about his family

the kataphrakt then evolves, gains new skills, slaine gets a power-up

then timeloop happens but slaine doesnt remember it, so he sees princess getting shot again over and over again

this happens until new anime is out

More like "prince consort" rather than Emperor, imo.

Also, Asseylum has woken up, even if wheelchair princess almost killed her !

He'll just keep her in the tank and pretend she's a lovely fish he can watch.   then the maid will spring her and they'll escape to Inaho's arms and that'll set a coarse the super show down.

slaine is going to end up like lelouch. :(

that cruhteoz son is going to end up to be like lelouch brother when he lost his memories.

i still hate how overpowered inaho is... but this is SO like that show which name ive forgotten but had lelouch in it. the best villain/hero of all time

luckily for me world break and black trigger shows were both really good so i dont have to mope around thefloor because my home boy slaine is getting beaten by bullshit anime rules of villains never win