Sign in to follow this  
Gromit

Aldnoah Zero

If you're not watching this, right now you're missing the best show of the season so far!  Fix it

"In 1972, the Apollo 17 mission discovered a hypergate to Mars on the surface of the moon. Soon, a war breaks out between Earth and Mars, and Martian soldiers begin to descend from the sky, riding steel giants, intent on exterminating humanity."

60263.jpg

i've watched the episodes so far released - i have to say i like it. Haven't watched gundam series, but this is pretty good!

as for best serie this season, puh please, sao 2 > all

I've been following this show, it's pretty good. One of the few animes I'm watching currently, with Akame ga kill! and Mahouka.

I wonder if the princess is dead or just unconscious. Considering the original creator of this show is Gen Urobuchi (who is kinda the GRRM of animes), this is fairly possible she's dead :P

Edited by Sarya

I'd wadger Inaho shows up and saves her, but that failing to happen it'll prob take some real funky twist with her dead and someone in the crew having powers awakened.

I'd wadger Inaho shows up and saves her, but that failing to happen it'll prob take some real funky twist with her dead and someone in the crew having powers awakened.

Well I guess your first guess was right !

Inaho saves the day. AGAIN.

i am not sure why but im rather angry with slaine being as useless as wendy in fairy tail

sure i can see if hes not a orbital knight he cant active aldonoah drive, but wtf... it pisses me off to see so much potential gone waste when he decides to just take unarmed ship and fuck off to a battlefield where all the action was already done and over with

or will we see some lovestory between the assasinate girl and slaine??? bet he saves her ass and make love to the end of the series

OMG this pisses me off

Edited by Ultimate

He really pooched it getting in the wrong spots at the wrong time.  Inaho bossed it up though so that was good.  

I'm not so sure the princess is dead (again) : at the end of the episode they say her whereabouts are still unknown. Plus it doesn't look like she got a proper headshot, something more like a graze on the side of the head. The shock and the previous wound might just have knocked her unconscious.

Inaho, on ther othe hand...

Also, Saalzbaum's mecha was kinda of stupid. And he got pwned so hard by Inaho it was ridiculous.

Edited by Sarya

Well his was a combo job of everything it seemed so didn't excel at one thing like the others.  Plus I'm willing to bet they're not all that great in combat since they just seem to brute force everything with the over whelming power.

January is too far away now...

Also, Saalzbaum's mecha was kinda of stupid. And he got pwned so hard by Inaho it was ridiculous.

You don't say?

It's actually quite hilariously stupid how inaho owns pretty much everyone with a mecha suited for training... why bother using a warfare produced mechas when test mechas work better in real combat scenarios???

Well he did say the training frame was lighter and more maneuverable, compared to the military frame.  There was no reason to use the heavier slower one since they just get over powered anyway.

-he misses his target when the distance is less than a meter and the fact he had time to aim is making me angry... not to mention he doesn't bother shooting twice, like you'd think one would do to their rival. i'd empy my friggin caliber to one i dislike.

-the fact that count melzbaeh shoots the princess in a sorry weakened state to coma is OK, but the fact HE SURVIVED BEING SHOT BY 2-3 bullets is NOT OK

- a fucking kiss allowed superhypermartial powers and the flagship of doom is now on enemy hands... great designing is great. not to mention how easy it is to conquer a orbital castle... oh oh oh and lets not forget how overpowered this one dude riding a TRAINING mech and beating oppononents left and right

but i think slaine is overall pretty awesome, only reason i kept watching the rest of episode ... 13? :D not sure if this show is annoying or not still... it makes me feel, so i guess it isn't half-bad

Well you can't say he missed he put a round through his eye, you'd think that'd kill someone.  This is anime land though so it doesn't.

Count fuckface never really got shot in any vital spots cause Slaine was a shit shot.  Slaine should have finished him, but hey lets allay with the guy the guy instead he only wants to kill the princess and already killed the count he served.

Kiss and some blood come on.  It's not like they ever show how the power is passed around to begin with anyway.  Why get hung up on the training mech not like the heavier armored military ones do any good.

Weakness of the aldnoah drive kill the person that turned it on or get the one person in the galaxy to shut it down....

Slaine is a mental retard now and will be for most of the series I bet oh joy.