I was supposed to be asleep over two hours ago, but then I realised the new season of Sword Art Online is released. I had high expectations as I started to watch the first episode and after over 2 hours, I was not disapointed. Kirito & Co. delivers and hard. Best anime show ever. Beats even Evangelion hands down. Sorry Drexa/Neara.

If you haven't watched the Sword Art Online 1 and/or the elf continuum of the serie, go check it out first before moving on to this show. That serie is on my top three best anime of all time list and for a reason.

"In the near future, a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) called Sword Art Online has been released where players control their avatars with their bodies using a piece of technology called: Nerve Gear. One day, players discover they cannot log out, as the game creator is holding them captive unless they reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if they die in the game, they die in real life. Their struggle for survival starts now..."

In the first season they fought with swords/halberds/spears - Season two they've moved on to guns! HOW COOL IS THAT! the surrounding is like from cowboy beebop.

Rating this show: 100/5 best anime ever.

Edited by Ultimate

I enjoyed soa until it became all lovey dovey and lost interest. Does it go back or does it continue being so?

I enjoyed soa until it became all lovey dovey and lost interest. Does it go back or does it continue being so?

Currently on the new arc, there is someone called "Death Gun" that kills other players...

Currently the lovey-dovey is left on the elf world, since Kirito is the only one casing ruckus on the new game

Yeah, really want to see this if its "better" than pos NGE..

Or not.

do't be grumpy... watch the show and give your opinion !!!!!!!!!!! la blue gril drexA

I agree, this is a good show. Read all the light novels and the anime is a really good adaptation.

im glad they took it slow this ep. It was too intense the past few episodes. I'm not sure how my heart can take the awesomeness of this show.

this show is so powerful, so emotional, so inspiring. I almost wanted to go play some game after watching a episode of SAO. ALMOST!!!!!

and ALDNOAH ISNT BULLSHIT? :D

while i admit I've started to watch that show after your recommendation, all it has done, is to get me upset fhow useless one of the main characters is. While the other one is so overpowered it makes my eyes bleed.

the whole plot is awesome, but how it's executed makes me just wonder did they run out of ideas or money while making the show. So much good stuff is cutted off...

Pff, we are all trusting in the might of the grumpy morakniv saunapeople to save us from mother Russia when shit hits the fan..

(Though, it seems most of them nowadays are becoming k-pop addicts instead, unless this forum has made me biased..)

Edited by Drexa