Cogency

Star Wars Battlefront

Well at least they're smart about a pre load else it would end up a horrible server melting mess on the day off.

also pre-loading! although I'm away for a long weekend so probably wont get to try it. Does it open at midnight tonight ?

Not sure ye,from their websitet;

What time will the Beta and Companion be available on October 8?

Edited by Cogency

There is also a driver update from Nvidia for the game.

And my preload in origin says oct 8 - 4PM available.

Edited by Cogency

Just played a game and the rebels smoked the empire.  2nd set of terminals they had both walkers down, was crazy.

Party system can eat a dick though 

Edited by Gromit

First couple of games i played yesterday we won like 3 times as rebels, but i was still too noob to understand how or why lol :P

I don't get the Airspeeders controls when your tying up AT-ATs legs. My mouse feels completely unresponsive, unless I'm doing something wrong. 

I blame this game for destroying my computer now!! :P

Getting totally random black screens (and the little pling plong of hardware being removed or something) when im playing, same with Diablo but way less frequent..Only solution is to manually reboot. Never had the problem before the new nvidia drivers released for this game, backing to older drivers however hasnt solved the problem..

So utterly annoying, and i cant find anything wrong with the machine. Temps are fine, memory seems fine (ran memcheck and the windows version of it), tried underclocking my gpu etc.. 

Googling the problem gives me a million different causes and about as many "fixes" (most of them just magically works again after a while..).

They are legit, reddit tells me. Reddit also tells me that if you like their facebook page (use computer not mobile) you 5% discount.

They are going to rebalance/redo Hoth since the Rebels almost never won.

The game will also get a 50€ season pass. So fuck you very much for that shit again.

I loved the Starwars in the beta but didnt enjoy the dumbed down Battlefield.

Edited by Cogency

After playing an hour or so in the beta, I think I won't be buying this as I'm sure the "star wars" novelty will soon wear off and it will just be like all the others.