Sign in to follow this  
Muuman

Diablo 3

There is no max level. There is a 'softcap' of 800 tho.

You got 4 categories where you can put paragon points into. After 800, you can only put points in one single category.

Also, every 100 new levels equals the experience of all your previous levels. Hence 600-700 equals 1-600.

2.1 Patch releases tomorrow for US and Wednesday for EU

Say hello to Seasons, Greater Rifts & Leaderboards, Legendary Gems

and much more :-)

Seasons

• Seasons have a limited duration and players participating in them will start completely new characters aka from scratch in each season.
  • The first season will start on Friday, August 29th. Check the exact time for your region here.

Note: Leaderboads will feature Greater Rifts rankings and not Paragon Level, putting the focus on skill.

Greater Rifts

• There are 100 difficulty levels of Greater Rifts, with level 25 being on par with T6. (! 400% increase)
  • Your characters' best Greater Rifts attempts will be saved on the Leaderboards

& More 

It is kind of sad tho, unless I am mistaking, and do correct me if I'm wrong.

But I read that only the first X amount of people will be added to the leaderboard, each season. (which is understandable)

So, unless I am mistaking about something, this makes it so that skill does not mather, but it's all about the time you can invest to play?

Because the drops are random, and you will need time before you get those needed items to go do Tier 6.

hence the people with more time have a much higher chance to lvl faster, get the items faster and get to T6 faster?

or am I missing something?

Its a grind game, thats how it suppose to be! I miss the old school game where the people that played ALL the time, kicked the ass of people who didnt have time to play. Because of a  the +11 dragonsword. While the little noob ran around with his safe enchanted dagger... You ran a guy to him with 1 hp, taunt him. The guy swings one time your decoy dies he goes chaotic (red). You pop out of invisibility cloak and insta kill the noob that drops his sword. While he is crying about wanting his weapon back, he farmed for days to get it. You blow it up. Which you tell him, he can stop begging because the sword is no more in game. 

ah, the golden days of Lineage 1.

Your statement is indeed true Illa, as it is true for any game where you have to play to get stronger stuff.

Aside that, played some grifts with my hc crusader this morning. Went op to grift 28, boosting me up to rank 3 eu hc crusaders. Wont last for long tho, patch was supposed to be up in only 2 hours from now.

Pround owner of the #1 spot in the Hardcore Crusader Rankings :-)

10623426_10152413435581312_9069925033544

It's a little overshadowed because most people are playing seaons tho with separate rankings.

I hoped so aswell.. but it seems I have a freakin family dinner I can;t get from under... So it will be saturday for me :s

Those who want to team up for Season 2 HC

Eaglix#2269

or ask invite to join clan: Ginnunga

You can also catch us on TS (diablo 3 channel)