Sign in to follow this  
Muuman

Diablo 3

This thread needs to be locked, its a complete flame war!

Edited by Chimp

I don't understand why this game is causing so many feels.

You don't like it or don't like blizz, fine. Why some of you have such a strong need to proclaim your dislike for it? Let others enjoy it.

So since when did this forum become a place where mods lock threads for lols, even if it will annoy muumuu?

i bet the second it got to 50 pages. and even the nsfw thread gets locked and remade after a while. stop making drama of nothing... and d3 is gay , thats why christian and dennis are playing it as well. 

thanks for listening!

i bet the second it got to 50 pages. and even the nsfw thread gets locked and remade after a while. stop making drama of nothing... and d3 is gay , thats why christian and dennis are playing it as well. 

thanks for listening!

It was not locked because it reached 50 pages, stop fooling yourself, and stop being homophobic, it doesn't suit these forums.

I am out of words.

Victory!

Edited by Chimp

I don't know why it was locked, maybe it had something to do with the fact that D3 has its own section now? Just speculating.

But the closed thread was a general thread about the game, in the public section, and imo people can say in it what they want about the game. Can't just tell someone to get out because you don't like his opinion. So this entire thing was stupid, and it's getting more and more stupider, and the stupid is starting to outdo the fun I had when I saw Muumans whine.

The Devs On RoS' Future

• "You have a timer to finish a Rift (kill enough monsters to draw out the boss and slay the boss) and the better you do, the more challenging the level that you get to tackle. For example, if you finished a Tiered Rift in just a few minutes, you’d get to jump ahead to a much harder rift. "

• Seasons (Ladders) and Tiered Rifts will be the major features of the 2.1 patch

Seasons will have Leaderboards and Legendary items that drop only within the Seasons games

When a Season ends everything transfers to your normal roster of characters

Tiered Rifts will let you unlocked further Rifts as you beat one, which become progressively harder

There are Leaderboards for Tiered Rifts as well as vanity rewards

The PlayStation 4 version of the game will launch with everything up to patch 2.0.4

Most of the Diablo 3 development team is still on board with Reaper of Souls

Aaaah shouldv' let me known via battlenet, shut it down since I had 1 viewer, me! :D

First tip, just stream and the viewers will come :P

Might be worth mentioning your HC paragon level since there can't be that many streamers with no life that many?

Edited by Dendil

Hah you'd be surprised. Since ros launch, I went from rank 45 worldwite to rank 125. I'm not even in the top 50 eu anymore. Hard times!

Does it get boring :P? Or still farming for new items?

Thinking of buying d3 and the expansion. Any hints where to get it the cheapest? Dont feel like paying 40 + 40 € from the bnet shop.

They should make a tablet/ new Ipad version of Diablo. Since theres similar games out already with very good graphics on IOS...

And they have Hearthstone on IOS!

I'd play day and night if it came on a tablet. Because I no longer have acces to my PC (which my wife uses day and night).

I'd play day and night if it came on a tablet. Because I no longer have acces to my PC (which my wife uses day and night).

I loled. I think you should buy another computer, ofcource she would take the best one. So you have to buy two really good once. There! I fixed it.

post-33481-0-54567800-1402648790_thumb.jpg

Lmao two new computers. Thats something I need to save up for a while then. But sounds logical.

Sign in to follow this