Sign in to follow this  
Drexa

Kido Senshi Gundam 00

And if they don't do something really awesome with the original 4 I'm gonna cry buckets. Must have more powerful GUNDAMS NOW!!!

Oh and theory crafting! I'm thinking the pilots of the Throne Gundams are more in tune with their solar furnaces than the other 4. Like when the stealth GN field gets tossed up her furnace was sparlky an such. The only time thats happened with the other 4 furnaces is when Setsuna got fired up once and Exia's furnace glowed for a quick second.

So I'm guessing they could be getting more outa the gundams, would be nice to see the pilots get better anyway. So they can tear things even more lopsided!

Gromit wrote on Thu, 07 February 2008 14:44

I'm thinking the pilots of the Throne Gundams are more in tune with their solar furnaces than the other 4. Like when the stealth GN field gets tossed up her furnace was sparlky an such. The only time thats happened with the other 4 furnaces is when Setsuna got fired up once and Exia's furnace glowed for a quick second.

Did you read what you wrote there?

Finally, im starting to love this as much as the other gundam shows :D

Last cliffhanger now was horrible, in a good way..QQ

Just want Setsuna to go crazy SEED berserk now...but i guess it wont happen..

Well this is certainly taking a good turn for the interesting. Though can't say that I'm thrilled the power blocs will have their hands on cloned drives now. I hope the original 4 get some nice upgrades to stomp the 3 Thrones into the ground along with all their little shitty clones...