Ernesto

Wildstar - Ginnunga playing Exile on Zhur (EN-PvP)

Wildstar is not an official game for Ginnunga, but we do have some people playing. Those that are active are playing on the EN-PvP server ZHUR as EXILE.

We currently do not have a guild up and running, but have created a Circle (which is some sort of hybrid between a guild and a chat channel) for Ginnunga and friends.

Send a tell to Sinfulz or Gro (Gromk) for an invite. 

(Ninja edit by Sinful)

Edited by Sinful

ok, lets start updating this again. Latest Dev speak!

they lost me at about 0:17, stopped watching after 0:25  ...

So no one is planning on playing this? I tried betas for both this and ESO and was initially much more excited about Wildstar :P 

Thanks for bumping this. It's always nice to see Coot's cum face again

Edited by Kunasha

I like Towelie, so if you interested here is his review after beta. I may not think the game looks great, but I enjoyed hearing his thoughts.

Edited by Chimp

I've started with a RL friend. EN PvP-server Zhur.  EXILE

Edited by Sinful

The website finally worked properly, downloading now.

I got the activation code and stuff isntantly, no "up to 3 hours" for me. =)

Started the Circle "Ginnunga and Friends". Seems to be like chat channels, but a bit more structured. Halfway between a chatchannel and a guild. Just send Sinfulz a tell if you want an invite.

I've started with a RL friend. EN PvP-server Zhur.  EXILE

I didn't read forums today as I thought no one in here had interest for this game, but luckely I rolled Exile on same server :P Currently lvl 9 stalker, I'll send you an /w tomorrow evening to get that invite.

And yes, I think this game is amazing!

Well, I like it a lot so far. That said, I think a quite some Ginnunga would hate it. Combat is very fast paced and twitchy. If anyone dislikes dodging red circles they're honestly in for the worst experience of their lives. There are red circles, crosses, beams, swirls and patterns I can't even describe EVERYWHERE. Basicly all PvE is about dodging red shit on the ground :P

Can't say how much I like it just because it's something new, or because it's got some real appeal. Time will tell. 

"We" are not going Wildstar. Some of us are testing it, because we're junkies for that new-mmo-experience, but it's not a big guild  push :)

Edited by Sinful

I tried the beta, really can't get passed the ui and the graphics, i tried but it just hurt my eyes. That and because the camera lets you zoom out so far, everything ends up looking super tiny.

Was really close to buying it cause a few rl friends were also getting it, but i just cant do it... and it's a pity cause i really liked their position towards the pve and they seemed to have some interesting ideas for pvp, like the warplots.

I was kinda hyped for Wildstar, but then no one wanted to play it so I let it go.. :(

Edited by Cogency