Muuman

Star Citizen!

On 11/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, Chimp said:

scam

Hey Chump, what's your cousins third wife's best friend that dates a game developer saying about Star Citizen these days?

Below is a recent BBC Tech review that's worth a watch for the less cynical!

Edited by Cogency

If you are interested, even if its just to create an account to get your name reserved. (Doesnt cost anything) 
Please dont forget to use this referral code. You will also get 5000 extra starting Credits. o7

STAR-4Z9G-MLQM

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-4Z9G-MLQM

Thanks!

Edited by Cogency

I did not win a single one of the numerous giveaways for this beautiful beast. I guess I will just have to earn it in-game. Imagine having to actually play the game to achieve something.

51 minutes ago, Lyngs said:

I did not win a single one of the numerous giveaways for this beautiful beast. I guess I will just have to earn it in-game. Imagine having to actually play the game to achieve something.

If you install the game you can come with Fastas and me on adventure in the Carrack! Have a looksie and stuff.

1 hour ago, Cogency said:

If you install the game you can come with Fastas and me on adventure in the Carrack! Have a looksie and stuff.

I have the Carrack, a Hammerhead, a Caterpillar and a few others we can pull out to play with anytime anyone wants to try things out.

Very happy to share the love :heart:

All we need now is blackjack, hures and working shower cabins… gold and regular. Good bye reality!