Muuman

Star Citizen!

Is this some kind of anniversary sale for a game that is not even close to release? That's the biggest bullshit I have ever seen in any non released game. I hope this game will be atleast good for the sake of people that spent so much money on this.

I completely agree. Holding an event to raise funds for the development of a crowd funded game that's not close to release is total bullshit. 

^^

:)

Will have a couple more yet too I bet. 

I'll probably be dead too, nearly did once :)

Can I has your stuff? :D

Last day of the "Sale" today. There are some discount packages available for new peeps or the full range of ships available if interested in something extra.

Also, if you have a ship already but only have a limited insurance, you could probably melt it and re-buy it on this sale with 60 month insurance for no additional cost.

just sayin.. :heart:

Edited by Fastas

am always wondering if this game will see a release before 2028. 

This is the first time I see you saying something optimistic! What happened..?

#MostboringthingIeversaw. :(  Just because he used to be a Battlestar Galactica actor doesnt make it good.

#MostboringthingIeversaw. :(  Just because he used to be a Battlestar Galactica actor doesnt make it good.

I think you are wrong here. I'm quite sure he was in star trek and not in battlestar galactica... Just want to correct before all the stargate fanatics eat you alive. Anyway he didn't star in any good film so I don't see why they make all the fuss about this. Probably budget cuts.

Edited by Nexi

This is because he was in the original Wing Commander. Chris Roberts first awesome (for its time) game. :D They didnt get him because he stars in the best space opera universe ever.

This is because he was in the original Wing Commander. Chris Roberts first awesome (for its time) game. :D They didnt get him because he stars in the best space opera universe ever.

Dr. Who?

Isn't 3.0 that thing that was coming out last September or October, but they're still working on it?

Isn't 3.0 that thing that was coming out last September or October, but they're still working on it?

It is, but to be fair it's about a year overdue ^^. It was relaesed to the Live ( Alpha) server right before Xmas. Still buggy and performance varies regardless of cpu/gpu, strong setup always helps of course. They are now patching in regular and small sizes once you update fully if you haven't done recently, so no more 30gb downloads once sorted.

I think it's looking good and really promising. Long way to go, time will tell of course, but there is more to do now and they are doing quarterly updates from now.

I updated it just before Christmas when 3.0 went live. GFX were all a bit funky (felt like I was going to get motion sickness). Messed around for a couple minutes, couldn't work out how to power on my ship and then the game crashed. Figured I'd retry after a few more patches hehe

I been playing a bit, its pretty damn awesome to just take off from a space station and fly to a planet and land there... And look up at the sky to see thousands of stars, its a bit surreal.. 

Maybe if there is a few of us with it installed we can organise a time to do some multicrew stuff on one of the bigger ships. Getting a better feel for the game. I get lonely playing these kind of games by myself! :) x

So you have it installed? Or? I dont get why you have it installed and then rely on some website to make a decission to remove it from you HD. :P Atleast have a look yourself, and look at space ships and stars and planets and suns and things. :D

Edited by Cogency

I installed it a while ago, way before 3.0. I started it up, saw the hangar, but did not get what to do to see my ships. I closed it.

A couple of months passed and I hear it needs to completely download it all again if I want to try 3.0. I can't be bothered to do that, but I would like the space back

That article seems fair I guess at this point... although at the same time it's kind of what I expected it to be. A whole load of basic game awesomeness (the core), with not a lot to do right now (content), and not optimized (fps etc). See where we are next year i guess!