Muuman

Star Citizen!

To be honest, the gameplay looked awesome, and the fact that the mission system could have you against another guild, also awesome. to be fair, i would have had my constellation in the air until they had recovered the black box, but that's just me.

The facial stuff? Will it work with the 3rd generation rift  ??? we shall see.

Absolute madness I didnt win.

Life support system looks very good. Pretty sure this game wont be 120, but 220gb when they are done. haha

300 mill. milestone will be to develop a PC that can actually run the game properly.  :lol: 

Ok, i'm gonna be part of the citizencon in france.

One of my customer is gonna host the event. They just changed the place of this event so i'm gonna be part of this :D (it's not announced yet, they just decided yesterday)

(the main event is still in frankfurt)

Edited by iGokuan

The X1 is on concept sale right now. 

It's a cheap LTI token holder if anyone wanted to hold onto one. Entry purchase is $35 or so.

It won't be ready for 3.0 but will have a placeholder to use (the Nox probably), might be nice to have available for travelling around the moons etc during the next stage of development.

Just saying ;)

A great video to explain the system in place for using the 'LTI token' we often mention. Good timing as you can buy a very cheap vehicle right now that could help you set up your final choice ship later with Life Time insurance (LTI) when it's not available to get. 

Worth a few minutes of your time even if you don't usually worry about keeping up with this game development but think you will probably play later.

Yes, it will look awesome like the other Sabres; but what is it for?!

The 'Sale' starts today....

Not really a sale as you know but ships that aren't normally available will be open to buy over the next few days.

It's worth a look at the ground vehicles in particular as the latest 3.0 patch includes planetary (moons) landing and exploration etc. Also the Prospector, a single man miner is flight ready and will be available during the sale. Mining is not in yet but due for the next update. The Prospector and/or a smaller hauler will be great start up money earners later.

The 3.0 patch has been released to the PTU and is on it's second wave of invites today (subscribers/concierge). It's on an alpha test sever so it's still buggy but it's also still very sexy. :)

o7

Is this some kind of anniversary sale for a game that is not even close to release? That's the biggest bullshit I have ever seen in any non released game. I hope this game will be atleast good for the sake of people that spent so much money on this.

Edited by Nexi