Muuman

Star Citizen!

I can choose Rear admiral, but out of respect for the dibs and my elders, I chose Veteran backer for now.

Now I am itching to aquire The Merchantman, Carrack and Reclaimer.

Damn you Cog for starting this with your melting dilemma!

Here to help.

You want to sell them to me for cheap?  :lol: 

The Carrack and Reclaimer are Group adventure power houses, and the Merchantman just looks so god damn sexy! I want them all with LTI!!!

Cog, how much is my ANdromeda worth with LTI if i were to trade it on the grey market ?

its the full rear admiral package

300~350$ I think.

LTI is not that much of a thing anymore now that you can buy cheap ships and just upgrade those.

Did you have the version that comes with a SIGNED box? Because then its closer to 400.

Without any taxes and 6mo insurace its for sale for 275 on their website. I think this is somewhat the same package?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Constellation-Andromeda

Edited by Cogency

To be helpful you do not need a ship at all with the fleet we have. There will be either a ship, a turret, a garden, a hauler, a fueler, a miner, a navigation seat, or a gun for FPS combat to handle. :P

Just get one of the Starter Packages (Mustang ship or Aurora, can always upgrade later if you feel like supporting development). The 50euro ones are just the MMO, the 66euro versions come with Squadron42, which is the single player story mode.

(I think its absolutely retarded they split that shit, but whatever)

Also, use my referral its in my signature!  :wub:

Edited by Cogency

Here to help.

I can get a upgrade token for Orion>Reclaimer for 40$... Cog!!! *cough*

Yes, it comes with the box.

I don't actually want to sell, i am happy with it, and will be happier once I see the level of the AI crews, i do like the look of the large salvage ships  (redeemer?) 

i do like the look of the large salvage ships  (redeemer?) 

Yes, my favourite "I haz to buy" atm. It apparently comes with 4 Capital pylons. Not sure what that Means yet, but it sounds mighty powerful. The Whole drones, sensors, flood light and salvage beam/claw just screams Group adventure to me.

I dont think we have a reclaimer yet.

With Fastas his gunboat, your Reclaimer and my Endeavor we have all the ingredients to sit in a system.  :ph34r:

or well, an Orion would be nice, Starfarer fuel edition and a Hull-B hauler or something. :P

Edited by Cogency

... my Endeavor we have all the ingredients to sit in a system.  :ph34r:

or well, an Orion would be nice, Starfarer fuel edition and a Hull-B hauler or something. :P

Did you make the switch? I think it will take quite a while before we can even afford the modules needed for it to be more than a safe zone guildhouse. 

If the real Money prices of the modules are anything to go by then some of them will cost almost as much as the ship itself.

Having an Orion in the guild would definitely be a great starter boost for every one.

No it isnt availlable yet. Will have to wait for an event.

I think I will have 250$ to throw at modules with the melt of the orion and the upgrade of the caterpillar. 

We'll do some math and see how why and what when it becomes availlable again.

They were supposed to update the Origin 300 series, right? Have they yet?

They'll launch the new 600 series soon (some suggest 3.0 but not sure about that) that has the new look, once they have that sorted it'll be the base style for the update on the 300. No idea how long the change will take though.

They'll launch the new 600 series soon (some suggest 3.0 but not sure about that) that has the new look, once they have that sorted it'll be the base style for the update on the 300. No idea how long the change will take though.

Ofc they will... So everyone with an old 300 series upgrade to new shiny stuff, before their old stuff gets shiny too!

Have watched that about a 100 times already. I will buy one!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16061-Gamescom-2947-Details

We’re excited to be back at Gloria Theater on 9pm Friday, August 25th for another great show. Hosted by Chris Roberts, showcasing some of what we’ve been working on this year, and delivering some never-seen-before gameplay! If you’re not there in person you can watch live on Twitch, or join one of the 20+ Bar Citizens around the world and watch with the community.
For everyone else, we invite you to join the presentation as it’s broadcast LIVE on Twitch and YouTube at 9pm CEST / 12pm PDT / 7pm UTC

Edited by Muuman

Watch this!

Already watched that in the other thread, catchy song! I can see why you like it.

Already watched that in the other thread, catchy song! I can see why you like it.

YOU like it!