Muuman

Star Citizen!

This game is going to destroy relationships.

The real question is, should I melt my Orion and Caterpillar for an Endeavor..

My immediate response would be; Yes, oh god yes!

But would we even have enough people or Money to man it properly. Let alone defend it!

Not sure, it is not for sale atm but probably will be again during any of the festivities. I just know I can afford it if I melt the Orion and upgrade the Caterpillar package.

What Lyngs said is the thing holding me back atm, +the fact that it will only have a 3monthe insurance and not LTI (dont really care but will be an extra cost down the road)

Defence should be doable with Fastas his powerhouse and almost everyone has a fighter. I also think this is more an exploration and sit in safe zone kinda ship? The upgrade/research modules, docking bays and bio domes are awesome and will be a must have for a guild.

I'll park my ship in your dock cog !

I think it would be super cool actually - we can all help with the running costs etc

I've heard that there will be plenty of room for many of us to park our ships in his dock

mmmmhmmmmmm

We'll still have some time to think about it. Have to wait for a special sale thingie (gamescom I guess) anyway.

Also have to put some thought into the modules ill get with it. I think I can afford the ship and two modules. 

Edited by Cogency

I all ready have the title rear admiral, due to the no longer available package i purchased )

Gloat , gloat, Superior smugness

I all ready have the title rear admiral, due to the no longer available package i purchased )

Gloat , gloat, Superior smugness

Can I be assistant to the Rear admiral then?  :unsure: 

Bit of a summary catch up and look forward, if you don't follow the frequent updates it'll give you a feel for where it's at.

Also, thanks for that video, subscribed to him :P

Noobifier? He makes nice videos and has lots of giveaways :)

Noobifier? He makes nice videos and has lots of giveaways :)

Muuman is a noob, he knows nothing about this awesome game. :P 

I am thinking about upgrading my Starter Package - LTI ... Again. Reliant Sen to ?                                  

Cutlass or Freelancer.

Or the Freelancer Max, but its a bit more pricey. And if you pick that one the Constelation Taurus is only 10$ more, can carry more but requires a crew and cant get everywhere.

I absolutely adore the Freelancer Max, if I do the Endeavour thing I hope to have enough pennies left to upgrade my Cutlass Black to a Freelancer Max.

Or the Freelancer DUR if you want to focus on exploration.

Edited by Cogency

I think the Freelancer DUR is more a sidegrade than upgrade to the Reliant Sen. I also dotn really like the Constelation as I got the impression that it is a more allround master of none ship. I might be wrong. Most of this stuff is still just concept. I really like the Carrack concept.

Isnt the DUR like two times as expensive? It should be able to go way deeper. Carrack is awesome, but expensive as hell. hehe

Must. Have. Endeavor.

I forgot the front can detach.

Medbay and hangar might be nice, but not really a money maker I think at the start? People then can respawn on the Endeavor and spawn ships.

Gonna have to see how much upgrading the Caterpillar to an Endeavor will be. The Orion melts for 350.

Edited by Cogency

Endeavor is the first ship I see that makes me slightly hyped, thank god it's almost free!

I have the taurus and it will do nicely for hauling trade goods, then ill work my way to other ships

I notice the packages where you get ranks have also disappeared.

And if I upgrade my Constellation Andromeda, DO i get to keep the LTI ??

I notice the packages where you get ranks have also disappeared.

And if I upgrade my Constellation Andromeda, DO i get to keep the LTI ??

&

Yes on upgrading.

Which is a good reason to buy a cheap LTI deal like the X85 or the Nox when they come up so you can have them as a placeholder for LTI. Then when your ship of choice becomes available again you can upgrade to it and have the LTI if not available.

Edited by Fastas

So i am a Rear Admiral, and others who buy constellations are not. SWEEET

Those titles are tied to amount spent, not package.

250$ is rear admiral, 500 is vice admiral, etc.