Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate

Sword Art Online

Sword Art Online

Despite it's name, it's not a game but a anime show. A very good show in fact.

So far 3 episodes long and for some reason I don't think it will be a long show either. It's fun-tastic show though. Recommended to watch!

Crunchyroll is airing it at least. If you want guest passes (48H guest pass to watch animes without fillers, I think you can whisper me and I'll tell the code to enable it).

http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online

"In the near future, a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) called Sword Art Online has been released where players control their avatars with their bodies using a piece of technology called: Nerve Gear. One day, players discover they cannot log out, as the game creator is holding them captive unless they reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if they die in the game, they die in real life. Their struggle for survival starts now..."

The plot reminds me of a fail anime called "hack sign" (or something like that) I've seen just becouse was related to mmorpgs ; I'm gonna have a look of this one!!

Yeah this is a direct copy of hack.sign

Or at least the description sounds like that way... Have not seen the anime.

And I have not used Crunchyroll ever since they disabled me watching their drama series. They can go suck arse as far as I care because of that.

4th episode was full of win! this show is now officially in my watch list along with Kuroko's Basketball!

the latest episode WAS KICK ASS.

LINEAGE CALLED; KIRITO IS A BLADEDANCER :D

this series is so full of win. fights, romance, epic story and character development... I AM HOOKED!

How many episodes does it have? Or is it ongoing one/never ending one? Or has it already finished airing?

When will it be finished? I could have a go at this one if I had the whole series.

yeah, though I have to say it can go on FOREVER! if it stays as epic as it is currently!

sadly, I don't think it will last more than 4+ more episodes... they're at level 70+ already and final boss comes at level 100 >:D