Sign in to follow this  
Tildor

[iPhone/Android] Rage of Bahamut

Yeah go for max 120 points in stam and try to get your hands on rares for the time being.

If you need advice just ask here, Joost or me will try and hepl you

At the moment we are filled up and we need you to be level 50 and have a solid deck of evolved rares.

This might sound like mumbojumbo for now but try and read up on how skills, enhancing and evolving. It helps a ton.

tildor wrote on Tue, 24 July 2012 11:01
Bunnies are definitly not worth it, theyre even worse then a evolved rare.

I should focus on getting HR Fox ;)

I think its DEF will go above 12k or around there. Which is better than my current ones... If not, I can always later on trade it away. But I've spent so much time and cards on this project already haha... I just got some bunnys and bunny+'s from random trades as an extra. And I had nothing else to enhance at that time. So I started doing my bunnys. And now I cant quit before finishing those. Unless I get 4x mythril golems/wraiths/archdaemons first. Then those get my priority.

Tumble wrote on Tue, 24 July 2012 14:05
Have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! lol

Think I added you? If not I'm Tumble83. Seemed to get one good card from the referral so using that as my leader?

A guide said to put first 120 points into stamina so doing that and just doing the quests for now

Tumble, you can join another order for the time being. Being in an order usually gives small benefits. But also requires you to donate a little money every now and then. At the lower levels, you should try to keep your money in the "presents". Because when people attack you, you loose money. I loose at least 100k gold every day because of that... But I also make about the same back.

Some days I loose a lot more.

I added you as a fellow, I'm that "LiuGuNiang" person.

I'll send you a Camulia card. You can enhance it. It will get a bit over 10 000 attack and around 8000 defence.

It will take quite some time for you to replace that I think.

Also do not trade away cure waters and holy powders. Save those until the "end game".

Sweet thanks Fox! Strangely that card has a really nice ass :)

I'm having a hard to time working out what cards are good, have a couple of trade requests not sure if I shoudl trade or not but they seem ok deals?

100kR for a rare Phoenix. The Phoenix doesn't look evolvable so maybe a good deal?

And also a fully evolved Dancer and Lady Gunner for my Rare Vayu. I realize that the evolved Vayu will be better than the 2 offered in trade but I'm 'man' so these cards would be aligned a work out better at the moment? What do you think?

Can you look at my cards and see if I got anything good? :)

Also quick question. Are the level/tier/whatever of the cards you get from friendship packs / claim tickets etc based on your level or are they totally random?

Tumble wrote on Wed, 25 July 2012 12:53

I'm having a hard to time working out what cards are good, have a couple of trade requests not sure if I shoudl trade or not but they seem ok deals?

100kR for a rare Phoenix. The Phoenix doesn't look evolvable so maybe a good deal?

And also a fully evolved Dancer and Lady Gunner for my Rare Vayu. I realize that the evolved Vayu will be better than the 2 offered in trade but I'm 'man' so these cards would be aligned a work out better at the moment? What do you think?

Dat ass?

post-1525-13914143260821_thumb.jpg

Tumble wrote on Wed, 25 July 2012 12:55
Also quick question. Are the level/tier/whatever of the cards you get from friendship packs / claim tickets etc based on your level or are they totally random?

Totally random.

Tumble wrote on Wed, 25 July 2012 12:53

You should not trade cards for money. Money will only disappear quickly with a bad deck of cards. Because you will get attacked and farmed on.

If you can get holy powders, then that is awesome to save for later!

You should not trade Rare cards for anything less than another rare. Even if it is evolved. You can easily get those high normal evolved rares later on.

Wait until somebody wants to trade your Vayu for something of equal rarirty but a man card.

Ps. I sent you another card, that one is a man card. I think it was 4-x something evolved and enhanced Kiremhild. Not too good. But must be better than you can get in a long time.

Ohh holy crap that card is nice! :)

P.S. I nearly have maxed the first one you sent me at max now as well, so not bad for a lvl14 or something :)

The first card has level 50 maximum I think... You are at level 16. So it will take quite a lot more cards hehe. You can use the "high normal" cards on it as well. It might get a skill up level from those cards.

I'm at 63% at the moment. Is it faster at higher level or is it based on the level of the card?

The lower level the card is, the faster it levels... The higher level it is the more cards it takes to level it up hehe.

And that % is only of that level. You need to get it to 100% a total of 50 times.

You can use all cards that do not have a "Skill:" on enhancing your cards. Those cards that do not have a Skill are meant for enhancing other cards.

Those cards with a bad Skills, or the card is garbage otherwise are meant for enchancing good cards Skill levels, with higher skill level, the skill will proc more often.

And you should use 10 of those garbage cards when enhancing a skill. To get the skill level increase chance higher.

If you only use a few, there might be 10% of skill level up chance.

But with 10, you might get 50% or 80% or even 100%, depending on the skill.

Hehe I just spend 9x high normal/rare cards trying to level up a cards skill. It had 93.5% succes chance. I was sure I would get the level. But heh. It did not work out as planned haha... Oh well, back to saving high normal cards with +skill, then evolve in to rare card. Wait until I get another 9 new cards to use.

But those high normals are not important, even rares are not that important I think, just good for skill level ups.

Thanks for the trade fox! Needed that last high ninja. Doing a 6-6 evo on that, not sure if thats overkill on just a rare set. I'll prob just do a 6-2 on the next one.

I bought one of those legend packs for giggles, and got a lovely elf (HR) and the rest R if anyone needs that. Keep getting people requesting trades for it but not really sure which HR set I should do myself so thought i'd just hang on to it for now.

You can trade 1 rare for 1-4 holy powders, that can be a good trade.

1 for the bad ones, 2 for normal/good ones, etc.

Yes, I think 6-6 is a overkill for rare card hehe. But on the other hand, you most likely have excess amount of money and a lot of enhancing cards to feed your Ninjas.

Unlike me, I can't get any enhancing feeding cards. Because of this stupid event. I need to keep using my stamina on the event, so I can remain in top #10 000...

yeah still playing here. seems I've used all the data allowance on my phone this month. now though haha

Holy wars are coming! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

And I think I have finally learnt to play the game haha... Learnt to do some trading (use the trade forum... was too lazy before hehe, but because of that I have/had lots of stuff to sell lately on the forums)

Come play and try it!

jnl12449 Referral code, you get some free stuffs after tutorial when you enter that.

It is still a cool game! It is the only game I have been playing lately. And the only game in a long time that interested me for longer than a month.

It is a semi Ginnunga one. All the Ginnunga active players we have, are all in the same order. It is called "Heart"

Sign in to follow this