meilink wrote on Fri, 13 April 2012 19:31
Deluxe here

When will you start sending us our copies? Wink

Lyngs wrote on Fri, 13 April 2012 21:14
meilink wrote on Fri, 13 April 2012 19:31
Deluxe here

When will you start sending us our copies? Wink

NEVEEEEER!

I bought the digital deluxe version, but even if the registration went ok there has been a f*up with the mail address on my ncsoft account(s) and I have yet to get any response at all on my ticket. This also means no "guaranteed beta access". I think this malformed email address was created when I first had a GW1 trial but while playing GW1 has not been a problem, since the registration of GW2 I keep getting messages to the effect that my email cannot be verified.

If they cannot fix it, I guess I will just write off the loss and never touch ncsoft again, but we'll see - there's still a chance.

Calyn wrote on Sat, 14 April 2012 18:44
That seems to be a very common problem, so I'm certain they will come up with a solution.

That sounds good - er, not that I wish for other people to have problems but it would, as you say, make a solution more probable.

:)

It's a good thing prepurchase will last for a while as I want to buy the digital deluxe edition and yet I'm strapped for cash while I'm in England. On the bright side I'm going back home in 5 weeks when I will have the money. They better not sneak in the release date before then :)

As soon my new pc will be ready I'll buy it!

Is there a limit to the prepurchase or it will be available until the release?

Kosak wrote on Mon, 16 April 2012 15:21
It's a good thing prepurchase will last for a while as I want to buy the digital deluxe edition and yet I'm strapped for cash while I'm in England. On the bright side I'm going back home in 5 weeks when I will have the money. They better not sneak in the release date before then :)

If there's a prepurchase beta between now and then I'll buy you Guild Wars and you can owe me when you've got a comfortable amount of cash.

meilink wrote on Tue, 17 April 2012 07:34
Who bought the Colletion edition!?!??!

meh boughta CE but you can see that by toggling voters to see who voted what...

xiindra wrote on Sat, 14 April 2012 18:31
I bought the digital deluxe version, but even if the registration went ok there has been a f*up with the mail address on my ncsoft account(s) and I have yet to get any response at all on my ticket. This also means no "guaranteed beta access". I think this malformed email address was created when I first had a GW1 trial but while playing GW1 has not been a problem, since the registration of GW2 I keep getting messages to the effect that my email cannot be verified.

If they cannot fix it, I guess I will just write off the loss and never touch ncsoft again, but we'll see - there's still a chance.

Quote:
At this time, it's not possible for the Guild Wars support team to unlink the Guild Wars account you linked during registration. We do intend to have this ability before launch, so don't worry. Your situation will be fixable. You'll just need to contact us again closer to launch when we'll have a little more ability to be of service. This will not affect your ability to play in the beta. Let me explain a little more about how your Guild Wars 2 account works.

If you linked your Guild Wars 2 account to an existing Guild Wars account, then you'll be able to play in the Beta Weekend Events using your existing Guild Wars account name and password. The updated email address we asked for during registration is just for sending you news and updates, all of which will be posted on http://www.guildwars2.com/

Thank you, GM Alura Guild Wars Support Team

Bought the standard edition! Now I just have to wait for the email with beta stuff and client link and I'll be ready :)

xiindra wrote on Sat, 14 April 2012 19:34
That seems to be a very common problem, so I'm certain they will come up with a solution.

That sounds good - er, not that I wish for other people to have problems but it would, as you say, make a solution more probable.

Actually, this has been fixed for this weekend's beta so I'm very happy. SmileSmile

xiindra wrote on Wed, 25 April 2012 11:53
xiindra wrote on Sat, 14 April 2012 19:34

Actually, this has been fixed for this weekend's beta so I'm very happy. SmileSmile

Great news Xii Smile

Korpayne wrote on Wed, 25 April 2012 15:36
Caved in and pre ordered.

Like that was never gonna happen Wink

Sign in to follow this