Overview (From Wikipedia)

Quote:
Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) is a brilliant college dropout. Mike's childhood dreams of becoming a lawyer was derailed after he was caught selling a math exam to the Dean's daughter. Naturally intelligent and with an eidetic memory, Mike makes a living taking tests for other people, particularly LSATs.

Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) is one of New York City's top attorneys who has recently been promoted to senior partner at his firm, and is forced by company policy to hire an associate. After an accidental interview with Mike, Harvey is impressed by the younger man's quick wits, his encyclopedic knowledge of the law, and his genuine desire to be an attorney, and hires him. Due to the fact that Mike lacks a law degree, and because the firm prefers Harvard alumni, they both pretend that Mike is a Harvard graduate.

At the firm, Mike is continuously hounded by junior partner Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman), Harvey's jealous rival. Mike is eventually befriended by Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle), a paralegal, whose test anxiety has prevented her from attending law school, and the two soon develop a mutual attraction. Mike and Harvey often come into conflict over Mike's naivet� and ethical scruples and Harvey's hard charging and seemingly uncaring demeanor.

Trailer from the pilot

I'm really surprise no one posted about that show. It deliver so far (watch S01 ep1->3).
Caracters are interresting and will have a good developpement I'm sure. It's not just an other attorneys tv show with boring technical stuff that I don't understand (like urgence for the nurse fans..)

Big Thanks to Llewela for advertising me this show

Edited by Ernesto

BTW, thanks for pointing out this series existence, the similarities with my life are there of course but a tad more "grand" haha! =D

Anyways, kick ass series and awesome suits.

Lots of love Maximillian!

LET'S SAVE THE 1ST EP OF S2 FOR GATHERING!

We can have a cinema show it for us and we can snuggle and be all in love of Harvey together!

Trollolololol

How the hell did I miss this!?

Ok I just seen one episode but I'm sure I'll have season one finished by the time Game of Thrones starts :D

Gromk wrote on Wed, 28 March 2012 17:34
LET'S SAVE THE 1ST EP OF S2 FOR GATHERING!

We can have a cinema show it for us and we can snuggle and be all in love of Harvey together!

Trollolololol

Question is my dear :"Should we Suit up for July" ?

I didn't read anything about that part :(

NOTHING SUITS ME LIKE A SUIT!

THough I normally just have the jacket as well =P

They'd just have to try even harder!

But thanks Salad-tray, lots of love.

OHMAJGED I AM SO PSYCHED!!!!!!!

Harvey Spector is the lord of awesomists.

Garta, I owe you a drink in Sweden for sharing this show with me! I fracking love it and waiting for new season 2 episodes is killing me!

Howley wrote on Fri, 22 June 2012 22:30
Garta, I owe you a drink in Sweden for sharing this show with me! I fracking love it and waiting for new season 2 episodes is killing me!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qwx9H8ri1qa9xjp.gif