Sign in to follow this  
fyra

Tera

Or loads of people got beta access again, or they just copied all the people from last beta to the same server instead of splitting them over the new pvp servers... (and I guess the latter)

Got in after 20 mins when it said 23 , so not bad lvl 10 now soon some pvp :D . Also howley 4 more lvls then win!!

I got to almost 26 by turning in the stacking/repeatable dungeon quests alone. Can we form a nice dungeon / gank group this time? Stop slacking! :>

Got my slayer til 10, but it's so hard finding motivation to lvl when it's only every other weekend and it's gonna be wiped :/

I like the game though, and i look forward to playing/plowing!

so where the hell can i get this "pvp quest"" that i need to get before i can actually hit a person..... so glad google didnt told me anything usefull

It should be 1 of the quests you do in Velika when you get there the first time, an NPC just outside on the left of the first building you get out of when you fly there.

Don't remember the name of the quest though.

hehe am just stupid, had the item in inventory whole time :$

pvp is fun so far just it doesnt give rewards yet . so would be sweet when they implentant that. got to 22 so maybe 25 tonight or so :)

Well i been playing from saturday until sunday and only see 2 guinnungas online.

i have a sorc lvl 27 and an archer lvl 25 !!! cya in CBT3

I have been playing as well, but there was nobody online to invite me to the guild. Reached level 22 on a mystic, seems like a uber class.

sigge wrote on Mon, 05 March 2012 16:25
I have been playing as well, but there was nobody online to invite me to the guild. Reached level 22 on a mystic, seems like a uber class.

We were on TS the entire weekend. Smile

Well, I am guessing you were on a different server then. Cause there wasn't anyone online most of the time on the normal one.

Actually I seen your application Sig but I can't accept afaik. I got to 25 also but was out this weekend so that took a lot of play time away Twisted Evil

Sat at 27 and got bored, PvP and dungeons are not that much fun with random scrubs.

Yah is a ranger , its fun to pvp . Just hope they add some reward for it next cbt . Can also do some dungeons with the 4 off us just missing a tank basicly

Would be cool to test healing with the mystic. Sorta some strange spells.

Ernesto is our tank if he decide PLAY THIS TIME <.<

if not... we need get random one :) or someone can make a lancer or warrior... yes they can tank :P (have blue lvl 22 weapon for warrior on Broker)

Warriors are so much fun to play (in Pve). Still undecided between them Lancer, Slayer, Zerker and Priest. Yes, that's more than half the classes...

It also kind of worries me that the EU version has not seen any of the patching the NA got for their 2nd CB test.

They wrote before the beta test, that they would'nt be running the latest patch, since it contained a few serious bugs. I would expect it to be fully patched this time around.

You should play this on the US servers imo, the eu publisher is total crap.

Eaglix wrote on Thu, 08 March 2012 22:04
You should play this on the US servers imo, the eu publisher is total crap.

Would agree if it wasn't for the ping issue. Good latency is really important with how Teras combat works, and playing on the US version is simply suboptimal in that respect.

well ill prob play this game instead of gw2 was also thinking of the us servers , since so few gins are gonna play it. but for now ill stick with the eu betas since some are playing that :).

Sign in to follow this