Sign in to follow this  
fyra

Tera

This game has some potential for sure, the combat system is really smooth and actually takes some skill, its alla bout footwork;)

The world/guild pvp needs to be tested though, but i think its alot like lin2 where (I will type "you" instead of "u" in the future) fight over world bosses and elite mop territory.

sigge wrote on Mon, 13 February 2012 20:14
Unless they remove the one character limit, youll haveto wait seven days to make a new one, if you level past five.

Let me rephrase that:

What class did you guys make (in case characters don't get wiped between sneak peek and cbt 1) or are going to play during the cbt? I'm still torn between Slayer and Berserker.

I made a healer, but on the V- server (aka. Vagina server - I really gotta start paying attention to names!) because someone made a channel in TS called that server. However, the boys rolled on the A- server (aka. asshole server).

Ya I got to 19 and I liked it but that was all solo play, the healing system seems like a pain in the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to 14 (I think) on Mystic. Very high candidate for release character. Think i'll try out the lancer this beta.

btw

QUESTS WERE HORRIBAD! SO INCREDIBLY FRACKING HORRIBLE -.-

Howley wrote on Mon, 13 February 2012 21:19
Ya I got to 19 and I liked it but that was all solo play, the healing system seems like a pain in the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its only for pro's.

What kind of quests was it?

Go to X, kill 10 Y. Repeat millions of times?

I'm still debating with myself wether or not to try the beta.

Got a Slayer to 19 or 20 in the US sneak peek last year. Loved the gameplay, but the zerker looks to be beastly in group pvp.

PvE gameplay is pretty darned WoW-ish, the only thing that makes it interesting is the combat system.

So who will be buying this game? As game launch is april we need to know when to cancel other subs and wether to pre-order or not...

Can we make a decision asap please Cog and afk... I mean Ern

I'm gonna do my best not to ruin the whole game in the upcoming weekends, cause right now i like it alot and definetly plan on buying.

Torn between Slayer, Lancer and Archer.

Seems like there's some Server vs Server PvP-area? On top of the Outlaw system and guild vs guild.

Also, WHY has no other game made Group vs Group duels like TERA? You can frikking BET on them, i must say this is kinda cool. "LF 3vs3, betting 1mil, BRING IT"

This is some info on patches. I guess some of them are already live since the lvl cap in kTera is 58, but i'm not rly sure. Translation is horrible.

http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/160/20110421/Tera_upcoming _patch_Destruction_of_the_Beasts-4db0f676e559fc413-1.html

Anyone have a link for me to download the client?

Seems the account management is down so can't apply my key yet, not a great start really.

Things is, all the PvP stuff mentioned is concentual and doesn't give you jack or shit. So you can't "go to war" or anything, because it would serve no point, as far as I can tell.

Ernesto wrote on Wed, 15 February 2012 07:23
Things is, all the PvP stuff mentioned is concentual and doesn't give you jack or shit. So you can't "go to war" or anything, because it would serve no point, as far as I can tell.

The point of owning? There was no "real" point in Lineage2 either, other than winning fights before raid bosses. And Sieges, ofc, but the toher random pvp.

Sign in to follow this