Sign in to follow this  
fyra

Tera

Playing as Sigge and very much enjoying the mystic class. Love the little bully pet, which sadly doesn't seem to do much:-)

Sigge: Same camera controlls with the D-Pad Up and Down?

Only annoyed by the 1 char per server thing. I'd like to try different races, but since it takes 7 days to delete a char i can't :/ This restriction will be removed in CLosed Beta and is only for now, but still.

The 7 days thing kick in if you level past 5

Yeah just found the dpad option hehe.

http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/veterans-guide/pvp

This actually sounds good...guild level pvp. Would this not suit us? Might take some effort to find some opposition to fight but it would be good fun. What you fight over and what you get for it other than fun would be good to know. Hopefully its not for gear or tokens but fame and glory!

Starbuck wrote on Sun, 12 February 2012 21:52
Might take some effort to find some opposition to fight but it would be good fun.

Considering how old and slow people were in SWTOR, I wouldn't think like that :P

Sarya wrote on Mon, 13 February 2012 01:35
Might take some effort to find some opposition to fight but it would be good fun.

Considering how old and slow people were in SWTOR, I wouldn't think like that :P

Effort in that you need to speak to guilds and agree to a war to get it going. As you suggest, maybe also to find a guild to fight that will be competative and too our skill level :)

I'm sure it would be fine if this were to happen, as long as there is a good zone to fight in.

Sounds like the EvE system.

Well, I guess you can fight everywhere except in cities when you're at war with an other guild. I hope it will be like that, anyway.

Which would be nice, but if that's the case, people will have to be ready to get ganked anytime during their leveling phase. Pretty much like in L2 \o/

Sarya wrote on Mon, 13 February 2012 07:35

Ginnunga is to old for something like this. This needs very active officers to be online alot. We are to old

Well, the guild battles "only" last 24h though. But on PvP servers there will also be Outlaws from lvl 11, so beeing prepared for gankage is probably recommended at all times. :)

Seriously pumped for a game with only 1 faction where you atleast CAN kill anyone!

Grondal wrote on Mon, 13 February 2012 12:49
Sarya wrote on Mon, 13 February 2012 07:35

Ginnunga is to old for something like this. This needs very active officers to be online alot. We are to old

i'm very young! But i'm not an officer :P

Sooo, am I just too stupid or is the beta schedule a lie? Thought CBT would start on the 17th. Will give this another spin!

CBT 1 = 17.02.2012 - 19.02.2012

CBT 2 = 02.03.2012 - 04.03.2012

CBT 3 = 16.03.2012 - 18.03.2012

CBT 4 = 30.03.2012 - 01.04.2012

CBT 5 = 13.04.2012 - 15.04.2012

Character wipe

OBT = 19.04.2012 - 24.04.2012

Character wipe

PCC = 26.04.2012 - 27.04.2012

Head Start 28.04.2012 - 02.05.2012

Launch = 03.05.2012

Neara wrote on Mon, 13 February 2012 19:38
I'll be online the entire weekend, what classes are you guys going to play?

Unless they remove the one character limit, youll haveto wait seven days to make a new one, if you level past five.

Sign in to follow this