Sign in to follow this  
fyra

Tera

Greetings!

I am wondering if any of you are going to play Tera as its coming out next month.

As a player of the opposing faction on Warhammer i came to respect this guild and enjoy very much our battles.Good times hunting down Darrier and Ernesto!

Hope our paths cross again!

Fyra, annoying sorceress of Darkwind.

Nothing official as of yet. We have some people who will try it out.

We'll see how it goes and how many members starts/keeps playing it.

Good luck in Tera!

There doesn't appear to be much if any PvP support for the game, but I am sure a bunch will play it anyway!

Im downloading the client atm, have access to those beta weekend thingies. So gonna have a look at it (again). Might play if Starwars by then is horribly boring and nothing else is around.

<< RL blonde !!

I miss read in my excitement lol , yes, i saw later that the release is in May.

I hope there will be some decent pvp and will check these boards later on again if people will play / what server.

Ill be playing with some RL friends and plan to go pvp, thats why i looked you guys up.

sigge wrote on Thu, 02 February 2012 21:43
I ordered the mini thing.

Hmm, should I do that too?

You should first try to grab a key for this week-end's event. Shitloads of websites are giving them away.

Cause preordering the game won't give you access to this one.

Just reading up on it there are two things that concern me.

PvP..it seems there are only battlegrounds, and although there are PvP servers, there are no organised Openworld PvP zones. That puts me off.

The 2nd thing is this action based combat...this will either be extremely good or extremly annoying.

I fancy trying it out but may have to get one of the beta things to test the action combat before I buy the game. GW2 will be out soon afterwards.

Yeah, the PvP system seems really terribad.

Apparently you need to get some kind of tokens if you want to attack someone. And those tokens cost money... The bigger the level difference between you and your target is, the more tokens you need.

I read something about pvp taking 5 secs before you can actually engage other players. Giving people time to bail out lol.

They plan to introduce some clanwar option like lineage2,but thats about it concerning world pvp.

Overall seen the game looks very polished with solid gameplay. Might give the beta weekends a shot as well.

They just wrote on facebook that the mini pakage gives access to event weekend as well.

sigge wrote on Sat, 04 February 2012 15:17
Looks like the login server is hammered or offline.

Why you should never enter these first preview events. You will only be frustrated over lag and other things not working. ;MD

I just woke up from a nap =P

I've tried a few times but heading out in half an hour hehe

lol got to server select and then the whole thing crashed. Both servers were on low, so looks like nobody is playing :D

TERA Europe

Hi everyone, currently you're not able to access our login & game servers, due to the heavy load! Same goes for our forums, please wait some more time, we're working on it and will inform you, if we have news for you. ~Raven

TERA Europe

Our IT is working on the current problems, if we have any ETA or update for you, when the servers will be available, we'll inform you. ~Raven

They still haven't got anything working, according to their Facebook status.

Sign in to follow this