Sign in to follow this  
Cogency

League of Legends

Just dropping my 2 cents in this, as ALL of my friends in Italy play lol.

It might be fun but it's nowhere as punishing as HON, and therefore it's not satisfactory enough for me to kill someone.

Simply put, it's the difference between pking an asshole in Lineage2 or in Warhammer. It is actually the same thing you're doing, but one feels so much better than the other.

The player database is too big imo, espicially if you're starting out in the ELO rankings, forget about solo queing, you will never go anywhere because of 1 bad person every game, or 2 or 3, or a completely fail team. HON's community was pretty bad, but definitely the game is alot stronger gameplay wise.

Also playing 4 or 5 times a week on Europe West.

Main Support but i can fill.

Pretty sure my Nickname is also Darkar or Darkarum.

Edited by darkar

I kinda get like 10 or 15 friend requests every week because apparently my nickname is the same as some kind of star player in korea. So I kinda declined you targetmemore before I read this thread but I think I adde dyou again?

Edited by Paintman

My turn to decline you Paintman lol.

Back on lol after few months, i had many friends request, i declined all and i realised ( a bit late ) that some were send from you guys.

I sended request back to Drakar and Peanut, for the others ( if there are any ) re invite me plz.

Edited by Targetmemore