Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate

D.Gray-man

Drexa wrote on Sun, 30 March 2008 12:01
Holy fucking christ, am i halucinating or did Ultimate post a hotlink to an episode?

it's that good

No ofcourse not Ultimate, Its a new intro and ending so they're working on Kareokee or how ever you spell it, and visit http://www.shinsen-subs.org/ and you'll be able to see when its released =P

Edit: If you're too lazy to find it yourself: For the five of you who haven't already watched the speed-subs, I just want to let you know that there are new opening and ending songs this episode.

Why is this important? Well, new songs mean new karaoke, adjustments to the title screen, and other time-consuming tasks.

We'd appreciate your patience as we make everything perfect

Havent watched this since episode 55 or so, has the little gimp gotten upgraded anything or is it still just the big claw and the lasergun thing? ;p

Dropped it around 40 or 50 too a while back (around when Claymore started to air), is it worth to pick it up again?

I'd say so yes Grin, Been following it for quite a while now, Even ultimate was "MEH wtf this shit sucks" but he changed his mind as the series went on Grin.

This show got Ulti to go from "Hepl I has no torrent, someone please post link tyvm" to "Episode 76[/torrentlink]" within this the timespan of this thread...

Its THAT good. :P

Actually, episode 81 is out as well, tho its not subbed by Shinsen-subs so im not getting it, Its probably bad translated etc =p

SHS has retaken the subbing of D.Gray-man, because only 1-51 was licensed, So they can continue subbing anything after that!

Hontoo ni?

Really are we gonna get more awesome subs :o Seen 83 episodes now. Awesome series.